[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
It will only say anything about MUUGEN he is the only one defending him. Although I'm curious as to which players you are speaking of.
the thing is though i am not even defending cal per say i am defending his dio flavor, flower chopped up her vampire hunting claim as now after 20hrs and multiple questions she claims she is only playing to her flavor and having fun with the role lol

like what
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
And this is a fucking fact. You don’t get to tell me I‘m playing scummy in any fucking way.

I can’t even solve as much as I want because I have to put up with all that bullshit.
YOU LITERALLY DID THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU WERE FINE BUT RANDOMLY CLAIMED FOR WHAT REASON AGAIN?!

YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT CAUSED CONFUSION, STATED YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GO TO CAIRO SO YOU HAVE A BIGGER POOL OF KILL TARGETS/MASS RB EVERYONE, HOW IS THIS TOWN INDICTIVE?
 
I‘m probably just dead tonight. If anyone wants to buff me so my kill goes through or something I‘m 100% going to Cairo. But my ability is location based so it‘ll probably get sent into the void.
 
YOU LITERALLY DID THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU WERE FINE BUT RANDOMLY CLAIMED FOR WHAT REASON AGAIN?!

YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT CAUSED CONFUSION, STATED YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GO TO CAIRO SO YOU HAVE A BIGGER POOL OF KILL TARGETS/MASS RB EVERYONE, HOW IS THIS TOWN INDICTIVE?
tbh i feel some of this fake from you.

jotora in canon lore hunt the vampire and kill him, that is all.
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
@Ali v2 Why are you pushing for Flower now? I feel like I'm going in circles with you, and I don't like having to do it because you're clearly capable of being reasoned with.
I don’t trust she is town any longer, the way she conducts herself doesn’t strike me as town, the same way she conducted herself last game.
 
Don’t feel so sorry for yourself, scum.
Your slot has been a pain in the side for a long time, I will be doing everyone a favor
Okay, screw you. I‘m done trying to reason with either of you. You‘re going on Ignore alongside that other guy and I‘m not interacting with you guys further. Useless as shit if you’re Town.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I don’t trust she is town any longer, the way she conducts herself doesn’t strike me as town, the same way she conducted herself last game.
But this is 100% how she plays town every single game. This is the exact reason me and her get into huge fights in games.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I don’t trust she is town any longer, the way she conducts herself doesn’t strike me as town, the same way she conducted herself last game.
So at worst, she's indie? Let me put this another way - what part of Cal's play makes you think he shouldn't be the lynch today?
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
tbh i feel some of this fake from you.

jotora in canon lore hunt the vampire and kill him, that is all.
this was her claim not mine and when she was asked about ti from multiple players she ignore it then ranomly said something like if it wasnt muugen id answer zemmi asked and that was her excuse.

its all cannon in this game not something i just made up.

i was pushing for sky/york until she claimed randomly
 
this was her claim not mine and when she was asked about ti from multiple players she ignore it then ranomly said something like if it wasnt muugen id answer zemmi asked and that was her excuse.

its all cannon in this game not something i just made up.

i was pushing for sky/york until she claimed randomly
yeah but previous she was joking, along with her claim.


you guys pushed it into all one package ignoring that, and try to make loop holes.


flower never this big and open as scum to claiming day 1. better then her last play as scum where she was secretive with her actions.
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
See I don't believe this. I know you know I'm town. Like I said, I felt it in your posts, even though you don't like I'm not agreeing with you. Why lie?

Would be best to say yeah she town, but she is shit. That is more believable.
i dont believe anyone is town ever unless mech clears them but that only last for as long as they continue to play as town, this is bastard, you can easily be converted, onii has given random flips or reverse flips to players, hes even had a join all role.

rat, nao and even cyph can attest to this, hell i barely even give town reads in your game as host my only "town reads" was bitter, ali, onii, and cyph d2 and cyph was solely based upon onii, is this not accurate
 
yeah but previous she was joking, along with her claim.


you guys pushed it into all one package ignoring that, and try to make loop holes.


flower never this big and open as scum to claiming day 1. better then her last play as scum where she was secretive with her actions.
Don’t even bother, Nao. Can’t do much against stupidity or a scum rand. Let‘s move on and ignore them.
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
But this is 100% how she plays town every single game. This is the exact reason me and her get into huge fights in games.
If your justification for her is “this is how she plays town every game” and you think it’s valid justification, then my “I don’t think town flower would play like this” reasoning is only fair.
until now she has provided ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, even after I backed of lynching her, she just tunneled vision on this Cal guy, whom by the way I don’t even trust, but i feel like If I was town vig, I would have contributed so so much more than what she is doing, she is basically cruising in the thread and picking her subjects instead of actually trying to solve.
yeah, I’m not letting go this time, she can go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top