It does but unfortunately he is a bit of a "Sleepy Joe" at the best of times, even when town. So I don't think in his case it has to mean anything for alignment.
It does but unfortunately he is a bit of a "Sleepy Joe" at the best of times, even when town. So I don't think in his case it has to mean anything for alignment.
I think Ekko or Ratchet would be a good direction. I could see him being godfather. I know convincing others to vote them may prove difficult with the supposed town check by the cop, Xlaw.
Melkor is already getting flipped with the duel and I don't think we can sway the vote back the other way unless we want to assume the duelist is a scum role and lynch Alyssa?
Melkor is already getting flipped with the duel and I don't think we can sway the vote back the other way unless we want to assume the duelist is a scum role and lynch Alyssa?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.