Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
You have nothing to apologize for imo. You're not the first person who had the same discussion. But nvm

About 20 minutes to eod. Is jinri your top scum read?
Toppest? No, but of those who are being voted on yes. I don't know why they haven't answered my question about the roleblock.

You don't suspect them?
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I think Jiniri is stubborn Town..If is scum then claiming Roleblocked would have not make prime suspect..

If flip suck then well and good but in my opinion Malkor or Ekko was better Lynch option in this phase
Are you talking about this.

The situation here is they should've been roleblocked, but Ekko claims they did an action. I've been asking them is there a reason that my block wouldn't of worked on them. Very similar to how I was asking you how you bypassed but they haven't responded.
 
Top