Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I don't know which ability LM would have used on Naomi that he was seen using.

Maybe he real-claimed, but why use that ability on a town outside of being random?


You likely talked this over already, and maybe we need a flip or two to understand what is happening.
 
I don't know which ability LM would have used on Naomi that he was seen using.

Maybe he real-claimed, but why use that ability on a town outside of being random?


You likely talked this over already, and maybe we need a flip or two to understand what is happening.
I think it would be stupid if Orca was a team mate and outed Melkor when he didn’t even have a block, so I think there might be a role like Yoho had in Pokemon that just gives a scum member a general Ninja modifier and that role also has a block. Town having both Tracker and Watcher also supports that as in Pokemon Town also had that combo.
 
I don't know which ability LM would have used on Naomi that he was seen using.

Maybe he real-claimed, but why use that ability on a town outside of being random?


You likely talked this over already, and maybe we need a flip or two to understand what is happening.
Another reason I'm not super clearing Orca

I think it's entirely possible the wolf team has an ability that allowed a teammate to roleblock whoever they targeted, and Melkor's role doesn't look super strong so that's not really that farfetched for him to be the one doing it

(Just fyi I don't think Orca should be in contention today, just be careful about locking them clear for the watch on Melkor)
 
i'm surprised ekko died, i'd like someone to compare polar and ekko's PoE, those of you who know how to navigate this site plsplspls

lets kill in their combined poe today?

i have alyssa, michelle, zemmi, yoho town
ace is being towny rn, jan replaced a townish slot
im prob forgetting someone

obvi there can be a wolf or two above, im not tuned in but #vibes

i think alyssa shouldve died last night doe for outing the first wolf basically, wait who was it that outed that dead wolf with mech? what was the lore cos those players are hella clear, add them to my town list!

the rest can be killed
How do you keep forgetting me lol
Those are the last reads/scumlists I found.
Didn't look closely into single reads.
Brad/Zemmi, Jinri, Yoho/Reloaded seem to be the common ones
 
Yes but he said a misc action. I don't even know what that could be.
It was a lie anyway.

My guess is he was fine lying in case Jiri is town because he didn't want to reveal the nature of the action.
Unless he 100% lied about everything for shits and giggles.

But I don't think that is on page 1 of Village Ekko's playbook.
 
Top