Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
It was a lie anyway.

My guess is he was fine lying in case Jiri is town because he didn't want to reveal the nature of the action.
Unless he 100% lied about everything for shits and giggles.

But I don't think that is on page 1 of Village Ekko's playbook.
He said she used a miscelanious action. I thought he was claiming my ability but he said it was a host error and wasn't supposed to work that way.

Regardless if he was lying, he couldn't of felt that bad about what he saw because he didn't join her lynch.
 
He said she used a miscelanious action. I thought he was claiming my ability but he said it was a host error and wasn't supposed to work that way.

Regardless if he was lying, he couldn't of felt that bad about what he saw because he didn't join her lynch.
Well .. I did not read any of the host error part.

Not sure what that means or how to resolve it.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
According to the internet misc can be a catch all that doesn't fall into neat catergories. Chat creation, messaging, item use, ability granting, recruiting, vote alterations, and the list continues.

But Jinri would've been roleblocked by me N1, unless she could bypass it which she hasn't said she could do.
 
According to the internet misc can be a catch all that doesn't fall into neat catergories. Chat creation, messaging, item use, ability granting, recruiting, vote alterations, and the list continues.

But Jinri would've been roleblocked by me N1, unless she could bypass it which she hasn't said she could do.
Ekko's ability specifies "offensive action," so it likely wouldn't result in anything if I did those actions. They were likely just given a bad result by some redirect or something. Nothing crazy :sweat:
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I am confused about that scenario in general. My useless blocks. Xlaw said he dodged it, Yoshi claimed no actions (@Jan can you confirm)? and Jinri says no actions as well, but Ekko said different.

I wonder if Ekko might've been messed with.
 
Okay, read through the birds iso.

Reads vaguely town-shaped.

The wish is weird.
But I don't think the whole doubting the copclaim into believing the copclaim thing happens as wolf.

I don't know if the feedback means a lot for alignment.
 
I am confused about that scenario in general. My useless blocks. Xlaw said he dodged it, Yoshi claimed no actions (@Jan can you confirm)? and Jinri says no actions as well, but Ekko said different.

I wonder if Ekko might've been messed with.
I sleep at night like a good, honest man.

Good, honest man.


Don't mind me just creating an imprint.
 
Top