Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Xlaw - Yennefer
N1 : Target - Ratched - Result Town
N2 : Action Failed

Lord Melkor - Letho
N1 : Target - Naomi - Result Target Not Role-blocked or Redirected

Orca - Corinne Tilly
N1 : Target - Naomi - Result Visited by Lord Melkor
N2 : Target - Alyass - Result Visited by Charlie
Kweh -
N1 : Target Ratched - Result Visited by Xlaw

Zemmi -
N1 : Target Top 3 low post player Yoshi,Jinri, Xlaw - Result Xlaw passive bypassed
Ekko - Invest - Result ?

Ace Marvel - Crach An Craite.
N1 : Target - Charlie
N2 : Target Michelle

Ratchet :
N1 : Target - Jinri
 
Besides Flower, I don't think any of them are confirmed town besides myself, which has self confirmed per norm, besides Flower who is self proclaimed not town.



Did you ever talk about ekko saying he had you doing an action though? Because I am sure I tagged you asking you about that. Ignore this if you did answer, yesterday was quite the shit-show in RL lol.


I'm starting to think there isn't a post.


What reasoning?
mech
 
Xlaw - Yennefer
N1 : Target - Ratched - Result Town
N2 : Action Failed

Lord Melkor - Letho
N1 : Target - Naomi - Result Target Not Role-blocked or Redirected

Orca - Corinne Tilly
N1 : Target - Naomi - Result Visited by Lord Melkor
N2 : Target - Alyass - Result Visited by Charlie
Kweh -
N1 : Target Ratched - Result Visited by Xlaw

Zemmi -
N1 : Target Top 3 low post player Yoshi,Jinri, Xlaw - Result Xlaw passive bypassed
Ekko - Invest - Result ?

Ace Marvel - Crach An Craite.
N1 : Target - Charlie
N2 : Target Michelle

Ratchet :
N1 : Target - Jinri
Ratchet received no visitors last night, feel free to add
 
the night chat Ratchet/Charlie/Ali is my action.
i choose the top town reads at the time.
Also I targeted Ekko N1 and found out he has no hidden action.
N2 i was late and I could't have action.
also I was talking a little with Ace.

I have now Ace as town.
@Xlaw
@Jan
in case you want to know
 
the night chat Ratchet/Charlie/Ali is my action.
i choose the top town reads at the time.
Also I targeted Ekko N1 and found out he has no hidden action.
N2 i was late and I could't have action.
also I was talking a little with Ace.

I have now Ace as town.
@Xlaw
@Jan
in case you want to know
Kinda strange I never saw you visit Ratchet since the night chat thing is obviously confirmed. Guess it counts as a day action.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
the night chat Ratchet/Charlie/Ali is my action.
i choose the top town reads at the time.
Also I targeted Ekko N1 and found out he has no hidden action.
N2 i was late and I could't have action.
also I was talking a little with Ace.

I have now Ace as town.
@Xlaw
@Jan
in case you want to know
Why was I one of your top 3 town reads after day 1?
 
Top