Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

What difficulty will Zoro v. SSJ2 Sommers be?


  • Total voters
    158
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's flashback about CoC was the one he had with gaban he wont have another one
Basically sanji will unlock CoC few moments after someone explained it to him
Ivankov could've created a monster
Sanji on Fishman island knew about the concept of Conquerors Haki, that means someone explained to him what Haki was. We need the Flashback of that explanation. I don’t care if it’s Ivankov or one of the revolutionaries. This isn’t something you can just Bullshit your way through , ODA HAS TO WRITE THIS WELL.

 

Bro I think the funniest thing about this tweet is the fact my personality hasn’t changed a bit in the last 3 years 😂😭😭

I’m actually dying right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
the raws will show if I hate or love the chapter, if Zoro at the end simply just uses KoH 1to1 like in Wano it will be the most shit chapter of all time. if Zoro KoH now looks vastly different showing a difference in understanding his Power the chapter is a solid 6
:kata:
If it looks entirely different it's proof no one on panel so far ever knew how to actually use it. Because Zoro's adv CoC looks exactly the same as everyone else's.
 
If, at this point, you are still asking for "proof" on this whole KoH, then the issue is something else.
:kobeha:
Sounds like someone can't provide it and is making an excuse to me. I guess Emma is also responsible for an increase in zoros observation haki based on your point as well. When we go down this rabbit whole its sounding more and more dumb
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top