Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I forgot to green Xlaw..
I guess since one mate was so towny there's no more than one more in her town reads? She would need to put with question mark and distancing from 2 of her mates.
 
I forgot to green Xlaw..
I guess since one mate was so towny there's no more than one more in her town reads? She would need to put with question mark and distancing from 2 of her mates.
Yoho and Charlie fitting this take, at the first glance.

I would like to have opinions on that.
And I think Melkor should have reads as well?
 
Hi I was not expecting the days to become shorter.

i did not use the wish
And I can claim that I did get a message about Kweh flavor. Which I looked up and I think is town.
 
It feels like these 2 groups have at least 3 scum in it imo. If the top two aren't an option d1 for people, maybe cfd from the bottom group

Ali v2
Alyssa the Lamb

Xlaw
Yoho
bradland/Zemmi
Yoshi
jinri
This is kinda looking like Polar Bear wasn't killed for reads unless Reborn is a wolf

I think Jan was Yoshi but this changes slightly if I'm remembering that wrong
 
Yeah something is just completely off with these night kills

Polar Bear was probably killed for being obvious town to people that knew him
EkkoLoJinx idk, could've been the spicy read I saw earlier but it seems like a reads based kill
Jan idk
Xlaw is the first mech kill we've seen and is one of the weirder possible ones imo

Why did it take until day four to have kills based on mech rather than socials (especially if Charlie is town in which case wolves have a way to bypass protection)

I do kinda think this wraps around to being loosely indicative of ratchet being a wolf but I'm not brave enough to pull the trigger on that

I still think Orca just doesn't look very good

Yoho replacement has burned through all the day one towncred

I'm not seeing what exactly is townie about so many slots and I'm not thinking that all these mech reads are valid anymore
 
Michelle and I are on a shortlist of wolf teams if you solve based on mech, but wolves simultaneously have to be asleep at the wheel pretty much entirely for those two to be reconcilable

This isn't really reconcilable regardless of what you think about how much we've been playing because I know I'm not that bad at mech and I strongly doubt Michelle either, so something is wrong with the mech
 
Alive players
1- Ali v2 replaced by Reborn
2- The Orca
3- Charlie
4- Flower
5- Yoho replaced by Mr. Reloaded
6- KWEH
7- Alyssa the Lamb
8- Ratchet
9- AceMarvel
10- Michelle

All replacements
- Ali v2 replaced by Reborn
- Flower replaced by Havana
- Yoho replaced by Mr. Reloaded
- bradland Replaced by Zemmi
- Yoshi replaced by Jan
 
I have a question for anyone who thinks Orca is town:

Why have they and Xlaw both been consistently getting their shots off and not dying until last night?

Why was Naomi specifically hit with a roleblock (and a wolf being 'caught' with the visit) when there was a claimed watcher in the game with her being a known viable target for a watch?

Why was Ekko killed with two known investigatives with likely shots going off being publicly known?

Same question for why Jan was killed

Why was Xlaw only killed on day four after getting a second cop check off?
 
I think reborn is most likely a wolf from overnight posting

Thinking back on their reads post, it comes across like it was designed to come to a very similar conclusion as the towncore of the time while also having, honestly, pretty dubious reasons to reach that point (mostly from mech)

I still think we should probably kill the indie today though just to remove the KP from the game, especially if it's likely their target is potentially PoEable from here via roles

I don't know the flavor at all so I'm not sure if that's actually the case or not
 
Ali was giving me wolfyish vibes on day two or so with what their worldview was and how narrow it was even with the lower activity, it didn't really seem like there was much thought put into what exactly they were putting out in the thread

I don't think Ali and Zemmi arguing in the neighborhood is indicative of very much frankly
 
There is a small chance that Havana is a wolf wishgranter fakeclaiming as a 3p and that would reconcile Ekko dying early pretty nicely

That would also kind of explain the weirdness with mech if there's another wolf kinda deep from it

I think the mech has been handled too sloppily for a wolf team to not be mostly inactive (zemmi disproves this) or for some of the mech to be deceptively weak

If Orca is town then the watcher was most likely designed to be very weak in this setup at a guess
 
Top