So Oda really had us wait 2 weeks just to do his classic "Show 2 panels on each subplot of the arc without answering any questions then leave us on a cliffhanger"?
I apologize @L57 maybe Fairy Tail really is better than One Piece
Subconsciously Using CoC is better than Can't used it.
Especially people who since long ago can use basic CoC but can't Imbued it even Subconsciously
Its good to see development on Character too.
So i ain't mad at it.
Lili left her vibrator with a note "Hey Imu, I used this while thinking about Joy Boy". It's gonna mentally nerf him so bad Luffy will neg diff next chapter
So Oda really had us wait 2 weeks just to do his classic "Show 2 panels on each subplot of the arc without answering any questions then leave us on a cliffhanger"?
I apologize @L57 maybe Fairy Tail really is better than One Piece
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.