Because it makes no sense!! If all we want is for Sanji to get stronger then that's fine! I dont care! I want him to be a well written character. If that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Why not lol. Iva is the right or left hand man of Dragon, depends on Sabos' position. Sabo most likely had CoC, I mean he has to at this point, it wouldn't be crazy to assume that Iva has it too.
Because it makes no sense!! If all we want is for Sanji to get stronger then that's fine! I dont care! I want him to be a well written character. If that makes me a bitch then so be it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.