Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One Piece tards if the episode where Zuko betrays Iroh and aligns with Azula happened today @TheAncientCenturion @Roo
"OMG WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ZUKO HELPING APPA? ZUKO NO COC MATERIAL. ONCE A TRAITOR, ALWAYS A TRAITOR!"
"WHY IS HE GETTING MIXED FEELINGS AGAIN? AVATAR-ODA IS WASHED AND REPEATING THEMSELVES!"

:milaugh:
Don’t mention Zuko in the same sentence as shitty ass One Piece.
 
I mean… Sanji isn’t exactly a role model

Morally the way he treats women alone makes him a fairly questionable individual
I've counted 3 people now that actually think Sanji said that at any point in the story and actually think I didn't make that up as a joke :risisweat:
Sanji is a weird guy sometimes but I don't really believe he's queerphobic lol
Or at least not the type to be aggressive towards queer people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top