Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next chapter or the one after should show hybrid Loki I’m assuming but just his design not him fighting yet

Chapter 1,200 will have everything.


sanji coc awakening,hybrid Loki vs Imu,zoro finishing off Sommers, lily’s tool,gunko plot.
 
Tbf Sanji going ex. Diff with an holy knight until he unlocks coc was a given, considering he can't permanently damage him
I still don't know how he will wrap up all his self hate being solved in an handful of characters when it needed way more. In wano he was still talking about sum "I'm a monster zoro kill me if I stray"
Yeah, I wasn't slandering Sanji at all. Just the idea of kicking a character to pieces is clumsy but that's a writer fault and not specifically a character fault
John the Paragorn always deflecting if it didn't come out the way he wanted :michalaugh:
You know he for sure bought into the idea that Ivankov would flex Haki in this chapter
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Can we call Zoro vs Sommers a fight? Maybe it’s better to call it a training
So, I can't see a reason Oda cuts out here, unless Sommers lives, right?

So I'm trying to think "why the fuck would Zoro leave Sommers' alive?"

And I think I have the answer and it's fucking hilarious

I think Zoro is going to hold Sommers' hostage, and try to negotiate with Imu using Sommers.

"Hey! Demon Freak! I've got your... what's your name... the fat guy with the thorns. And, I know how to kill him, too. So... why don't you stop trying to kill my Captain, and let's have a little negotiation about you leaving Elbaph?"

Zoro kidnapping Sommers would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top