Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Tbf Sanji going ex. Diff with an holy knight until he unlocks coc was a given, considering he can't permanently damage him
I still don't know how he will wrap up all his self hate being solved in an handful of characters when it needed way more. In wano he was still talking about sum "I'm a monster zoro kill me if I stray"
Yeah, I wasn't slandering Sanji at all. Just the idea of kicking a character to pieces is clumsy but that's a writer fault and not specifically a character fault
John the Paragorn always deflecting if it didn't come out the way he wanted :michalaugh:
You know he for sure bought into the idea that Ivankov would flex Haki in this chapter
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Can we call Zoro vs Sommers a fight? Maybe it’s better to call it a training
So, I can't see a reason Oda cuts out here, unless Sommers lives, right?

So I'm trying to think "why the fuck would Zoro leave Sommers' alive?"

And I think I have the answer and it's fucking hilarious

I think Zoro is going to hold Sommers' hostage, and try to negotiate with Imu using Sommers.

"Hey! Demon Freak! I've got your... what's your name... the fat guy with the thorns. And, I know how to kill him, too. So... why don't you stop trying to kill my Captain, and let's have a little negotiation about you leaving Elbaph?"

Zoro kidnapping Sommers would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny to me.
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
This Arc started with Vivi leaving a message for SHs on Newspaper, so its obvious that something in Elbaph will remind them of her, and convince them to go look for her, in whjch case Robin would tell them about X Mark, that's the whole reason Arabasta SHs were separated at first.

What's in the Chest is something that Vivi needs, and as I mentioned before, whenever there is a Special Army, Oda will introduce a Female who can command them, such as Shirahoshi with Sea Kings, Perona with certain Zombies, Tama with Smile Army, Nami with Homies, Bonney with Pacifista ... etc

Imu's Army needs a Girl who can do that and its definitely Vivi, so what's in the chest would allow her to have such Ability,

The chest contains counter to corruption (Domi Reversi), covenants and omen, but Vivi isnt there, Oda needs someone else to temporarily test that power, someone who shares a physical feature with Vivi and that's Gunko and her blue hair,

I feel like Gunko, Sommers and Killingham will be freed from Imu, thats why these sub-plots are happening at same time,

Imu will be forced to go look for vivi himself asap, which is the main trigger of next arc.
Still hoping Vivi comes here, directly. She knows where the Crew is, and doesn't know about the WG attacking Elbaph. Pell, Morgans' Ship, maybe the Revs... lots of ways she could get to Elbaph.
 
Top