It feels more like padding than anything else. Same kids crying, same kids tumbling about. I feel like I read that same at least 3 times or more since ZaZa appeared.
Also, the entire fight happening in the rain kinda goes hard.
IF Toei wasn't cheap, the effects that would come from the rain interacting with the diable jambe during the fight would look so good.
But I dont expect shit from Toei-kun.
Any Fight except Zoro's fight while they getting hit are Low - Mid Diff fight right?
Any Zoro's fight Even without getting hit are High - Ext diff right?
So Sanjis fighting in base this entire time. I wonder if his CoC will be triggered by accepting his exo mode and not seeing it as a burden and instead part of his intrinsic worth.
Yeah Killingham fits more for a Sanji battle, Oda is finally taking advantage of Sanji's fighting style and aeriap capabilities. I can't even believe jt
Also scenes referenced in this chapter:
Baratie (flashback with Luffy) - “He didn’t save your life just so you can throw it away”
Skypeia (Bottom Right) - “I could use a light”
Zou (Bottom Middle) - Sanji saving Zeff from Germa by deciding to meet with them
WCI (Bottom Left) - After fight with Luffy where Luffy”I wasn’t the one feeling that pain”
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.