Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter on how hard you are trying to cope

The difference in portrayal is clear

Before using acoc Zoro was dogwalking sommers

Sommers couldn't get a hit in while Zoro was daydreaming

That's a just a fact you lot needs to accept
pre-ACoC Zoro would actually get his ass beat by Sommers. Zoro was only a threat to Sommers because he was using ACoC on and off.
 
Zoro should be able to cut Sommers' thorns using just CoA and the Foxfire Style. I wonder if he did use it when he escaped the thorn jail. Otherwise, the comment about heat weakness is odd.

Killingham commented on Sanji's iron body, and Sommers commented on Zoro's heat infusion... Both are Wano Arc acquired abilities.
?
He mentions both heat and conquerors


He mentions fire because that’s what his specific Devil fruit weakness is
Also despite Zoro being able to cut fire he doesn’t coat his swords in flames like kinemon
 
Oda discovering underskirt angles in Egghead and continuing that shit in Elbaph is creepy af when you deep he's a 50 year old grandpa now :whitepress:
After you shittalking Lucci, is this how you running away? :suresure:
Just because you are a Luffytard, doesn't mean you have to act equally pussy as your favorite idol Luffy, who also kept running away from Fujitora, Meme and Jobberosei despite his past speech "I won't run away again after timeskip"
 
The only thing I hate about this is Killingham going back to his half human form. Also I hope there is a panel discussing Longinus powers.
Sanji vs Killingham is peak :steef:

The rest of the chapter is lame as hell. I'm not sure Sommers has already been dealt with
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top