Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zaza really does change locations, would be neat if somehow Jinbe got involved and intercepted it. Oda usually reserves him for handling some fires or water-related stuff. This would be fitting. If not, then Zaza actually leaving doesn't really serve a purpose.

I was surprised we didn't see Dorry or Broggy since they joined in stalling Zaza. Their roles have been a bit underwhelming this arc.

I like the impact that Sanji's kicks have on Killingham visually. That spinning kick is always cool, so I hope we see more Ifrit Jambe moves.
 
Sanji is struggling, but as we already know he is not even fighting Killingham, he is losing against his own mind.

All of this has great potential. Usually in pieces of media, it's in circumstances like this that the "main character" arrives to a conclusion and the result is a total shift in his mind. I can really see the huge blast of supreme king haki is coming now.
 

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
Sanji is struggling, but as we already know he is not even fighting Killingham, he is losing against his own mind.

All of this has great potential. Usually in pieces of media, it's in circumstances like this that the "main character" arrives to a conclusion and the result is a total shift in his mind. I can really see the huge blast of supreme king haki is coming now.
His own mind aint beating the shit out of him. Killingham is
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top