Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A clown like you read Conan? That's surprising
But remembering it, yeah I vaguely remember we discussed about Detective Conan together some years ago
Knowing how your track record in reading OP though, I guess you don't actually read Conan's dialogue and just skimming while looking at the picture
But still a W :BigW:
Gin best character

P.s.
Oh right... I almost forgot
Your old username was based after Conan character afterall :BigW:
Yeah, I’m surprised you even know Conan exists. It’s a manga that requires an IQ slightly above room temperature.

I just finished the anime 30th anniversary 2-hour special yesterday and read Chapter 1169. I’d recommend you check them out, but judging by how much you’ve been crying over Wanji’s CoC, I’m not sure your eyes are in condition to handle it.
 
Yeah, I’m surprised you even know Conan exists. It’s a manga that requires an IQ slightly above room temperature.

I just finished the anime 30th anniversary 2-hour special yesterday and read Chapter 1169. I’d recommend you check them out, but judging by how much you’ve been crying over Wanji’s CoC, I’m not sure your eyes are in condition to handle it.
Conan is surprisingly more popular in our country than One Piece.
Especially Women
 
I really like it the moment I read Baron Knight/Night arc, i still had those volumes.
Especially the Women with sexy dress.
Current me realized that no wonder Kogoro Mouri also loves to see her.:kuzanshut:
That's a GOATED case. Actually, I don't wanna spoil you, but that case had a massive foreshadow that was revealed like a 1000 chapters later lol
 
Im happy with the fight so far 1-2 more good chapters of it and its my fav Sanji fight of all time
Just from an ability stack stand point, I think Kiringham has the most potential on paper out of all of Sanji's fights so far ^^ and he's actually putting in work to be fair to him. That much combat ability (mythical zoan, flight, legendary thunder spear) in addition to his summons is a pretty sexy tool kit tbh. Also not sure how much Oda's thinking about it but even Zaza's rain could be used as a environmental nerf for someone like Sanji who uses fire powered kicks.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top