[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Tris is mafia Investigator.

You are Rolo Lamperouge

[Passive Ability - Heart Condition] You can only use one ability per cycle.

[Active Ability - Time Stop] Stop time during the Day Phase, locking all votes and preventing further Day Actions from being submitted. The Day Phase will end normally, but players will be informed that votes after this will no longer be counted. [2 shots]

[Active Ability - Secret Agent] Check another player for their role name or their abilities each night. Have to choose which info you want to receive.

Look at her third ability.

Natalija said she knew Melontonin was not Nunally.

Does that mean Natalija is town Detective? But her passive ability to avoid lynch is still questionable.

at this point am not even going to bother to prove my innocence
dont know about light .
there is a specific character with power's to do with flower's announcement on pg 66. that character was mentioned early in the game.

LC keeps mentioning page 66, so I went and looked...all Nat does is accuse Mel and I of being scum ourselves, but that’s where Flower wrote about someone remembering their true selves. @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera Does this sound like anyone in the series? Have we already gone over this?
Look, Jew.
I know you're town so this is why I'm going to tell you this: don't ask scum Light about it, ask townies :milaugh:

Tris is mafia Investigator.

You are Rolo Lamperouge

[Passive Ability - Heart Condition] You can only use one ability per cycle.

[Active Ability - Time Stop] Stop time during the Day Phase, locking all votes and preventing further Day Actions from being submitted. The Day Phase will end normally, but players will be informed that votes after this will no longer be counted. [2 shots]

[Active Ability - Secret Agent] Check another player for their role name or their abilities each night. Have to choose which info you want to receive.

Look at her third ability.

Natalija said she knew Melontonin was not Nunally.

Does that mean Natalija is town Detective? But her passive ability to avoid lynch is still questionable.
she isnt neutral ffs .
Post automatically merged:

cobra you get the hint?
you mentioned 3 folks and nat is one of them .

N

NeutralWatcher

she isnt neutral ffs .

cobra you get the hint?
you mentioned 3 folks and nat is one of them .
So Natalija knew Melontonin was not Nunally not because of her role but because Melontonin and Natalija are both mafia?

I'm also not sure about Melontonin. Disappeared then appeared again seems like post restriction.

at this point am not even going to bother to prove my innocence
dont know about light .
there is a specific character with power's to do with flower's announcement on pg 66. that character was mentioned early in the game.
Don't bother because you're their scummate, and that is the only reason why you pushed me. By talking to Tris about me.

Oh, you willing to throw Light under the bus? Do you dare?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m working for a few more hours, so I can’t give this my undivided attention yet. If someone ISO’s Tris and who was interacting with her before I do, mention me when you post about her.

So Natalija knew Melontonin was not Nunally not because of her role but because Melontonin and Natalija are both mafia?

I'm also not sure about Melontonin. Disappeared then appeared again seems like post restriction.
............. There are a lot of restrictions and bullshit in this game .................

Have this in mind.

One year after the First Black Rebellion, Lelouch Lamperouge has resumed his normal school life with no apparent memories of the year before. After skipping remedial gym class, he sets off with younger brother Rolo to gamble at Babel Tower. Led by C.C., the Order of the Black Knights launches an attack on the complex to retrieve Lelouch. C.C. reawakens his memories, and Lelouch resumes his identity as Zero, while Suzaku Kururugi declares to the Emperor that he will personally kill Zero.

Is that it?

One year after the First Black Rebellion, Lelouch Lamperouge has resumed his normal school life with no apparent memories of the year before. After skipping remedial gym class, he sets off with younger brother Rolo to gamble at Babel Tower. Led by C.C., the Order of the Black Knights launches an attack on the complex to retrieve Lelouch. C.C. reawakens his memories, and Lelouch resumes his identity as Zero, while Suzaku Kururugi declares to the Emperor that he will personally kill Zero.

Is that it?
cc also lost her memories

Status
Not open for further replies.