[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made role for Tokyo Ghoul game and Kiwipom survived lynch because she was Eto whose role was similar to Godfather.

Is it possible that same thing happen with Natalija? She survived lynch and had the same night kill immunity as Eto Yoshimura?

Forget Tokyo Ghould game? Kiwipom your scum leader survived lynch. Weird you forgot something like this.
second mafia game
I was ended at the start of d2
and I didnt come back . damn near subbed out so I didnt understand the mechanics behind our abilities nor did I know whether kiwi was lynch immune or not.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is the thing, drop Jew because he's town. Cinera may as well be a survivor in the recent setup, which means he's harmless.

Light IS mafia.
I’m starting to think LC’s entire case on you is tied to Flower’s write up on page 66...can you give me any reason to believe you have something more concrete to back up your accusation on Light?

Natalija is not scum, the failed lynch was bastard modding

I can sense it

She can now express her godly being

No restrains, no separations

Ultimate dominium
she is beta
my info is certain .
Post automatically merged:

I’m starting to think LC’s entire case on you is tied to Flower’s write up on page 66...can you give me any reason to believe you have something more concrete to back up your accusation on Light?
no
thats a hint
its more than that but I cant come out and say it.

W

wordyworm

Lanji looking sus as hell to me right now. He could have at least said "my bad" or something to us instead of just coming in here and doubling down. He has no idea how this could happen, yet people say it happened to his scum leader in a different game? I bet HE KNEW NAT COULDN'T BE LYNCHED and that's why he made us waste a day.

[???} killed @Noctis (Luciano)

You are Luciano!
[Active Ability - Percival] You have a camera on your Frame, allowing you to observe a player each night. You will learn about their faction.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Followers of the Empire!

Kiwipom survived lynch and was lynched successfully next day. How did you forget something like this?
Post automatically merged:

I refer in Tokyo Ghould game
Yeah but she is talking like it will fail again and the way Flower worded it was like she just tanked the lynch np. It’s too risky imo given so many people die every day. Marimo is a better option imo. Or Melo or Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.