[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you find something new on her?
I'll say it again, You, Nat, Light, Marimo and probs melon are all scum from different factions .... town is fucked this game and all what's happening right now is scum throwing accusations on each other to hope and get townies to believe them and lynch the other faction ... I voted her cuz as I said town is already gone with D1 5 kills and The two cancelled lynches.

I'll say it again, You, Nat, Light, Marimo and probs melon are all scum from different factions .... town is fucked this game and all what's happening right now is scum throwing accusations on each other to hope and get townies to believe them and lynch the other faction ... I voted her cuz as I said town is already gone with D1 5 kills and The two cancelled lynches.
am not scum
you have to trust me.I would have handled it myself if I was.
Post automatically merged:

@Melontonin
give. your thoughts when you can.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Jew D. Boy I don't understand Lanji's hint tbh. But looking at the fact that Nat survived a lynch and basing it on the flavour that would mean she's immortal. So she is either CC, Charles or VV. Definitely scum.

Also I am town. Ostensibly Tobra invested me.

Don't let scum Nat direct you at mislynches. She's antsy now which might mean her surviving the lynch was a one time thing.

I say we lynch her again.
Vote lynch Natalija. @Flower @krogothwolf

Also wtf is Beta doing???

am not scum
you have to trust me.I would have handled it myself if I was.

@Melontonin
give. your thoughts when you can.
Handled it how yourself, don't get ridiculous now :milaugh: teammates exist for a reason, one can kill, one can investigate

Stop asking your teammate lol. Ask town, I dare ya.

Watch as Light, Lanji and Melon do the same thing, just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.