[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why do you lean town with Light?
Almost entirely Tobi's result. I wasn't that suspicious of him before, but he would have filled one of the spots on Knights of Zero. Tobi's certainty suggests that Light is more likely Town than not.

That said I'll keep in mind Nat's certainty that Light is Scum. One of Nat's teammates can learn the faction of players. They may have invested Light, so it's something I don't want to overlook.

Natalija is not scum, the failed lynch was bastard modding

I can sense it

She can now express her godly being

No restrains, no separations

Ultimate dominium
Beta was very insistent on not Lynching Nat. This suggests that Beta and Nat are Scum buddies. If Beta is Nat's Scum buddy though, why was he struggling so hard to get her attention? Couldn't he just have communicated to her in PM?

Or perhaps does Beta not share a PM with Nat?

If FB is a Follower of the Empire then Nat would be one too. She wouldn't know of Jew's alignment. Though I do think Jew's town.
One of Nat's teammates can read factions.

@Natalija is your Town clearing of Jew based on reads?

No. His results aren’t wrong. But he has Alignment results which show innocent. He’s just not aware he got bingo.
Yep, it's something I'll keep in mind.

And your focus on Jew... Must be a passive. It must be. The dude is screaming town right now.
Nah, I just genuinely Scum read him. I do want to hear your answer to my question though.

I've changed my mind on @Marimo_420. Tris ability appears to have been what stopped Marimo's Lynch, and the Lynch was not redirected as I previously believed.
[Active Ability - Time Stop] Stop time during the Day Phase, locking all votes and preventing further Day Actions from being submitted. The Day Phase will end normally, but players will be informed that votes after this will no longer be counted. [2 shots]
I'm going to reread Day 1 to try and find out who Tris was trying to save (or kill) with that usage of the ability.

@Melontonin, @Natalija, @Jew D. Boy, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Light D Lamperouge do any of you remember the votes as at when Tris used Time Stop? My biggest reason for suspecting Marimo has been undermined. I'll post a new Alignment scale once I've solidified my reads.

I totally forgot @Rhealuna was even in the game. I'll mark her as probably Scum I guess.

But then how could you be so sure? Definitely not a roleblock considering all the kills from n2. Don't answer obviously, I'm just thinking out loud...
I'm rusty af :pepemotion:
Redirected a kill maybe...
Saw who she visited... but then you wouldn't know how powerful she is so scratch that.
I wanna say vig but again there's no indication of role knowledge in that case...

By the way you asked for my reads: Light is looking more town, Tobra was very clear in early DP and it would make sense to investigate him since there was sus around him.

I don't think Nat is town bc of you. I'm still unsure what to think of you.
NW feels off, more of a hunch than read.
Sera also comes into the picture as a Nat scummate.
I cant say much without info dumping.
do you think I have played like a scum this game start with that
and if I was scum , what stops me from taking care of natalija myself. its ok melon
today you are at the wheel.

its time other players lead a lynch .

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
[Active Ability - Time Stop] Stop time during the Day Phase, locking all votes and preventing further Day Actions from being submitted. The Day Phase will end normally, but players will be informed that votes after this will no longer be counted. [2 shots]
^^^^^^^^^
Rhea was the first person to understand this ability correctly. Is she just very good at guessing or knew Tris' ability?
Vote Lynch Rhea

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm changing my list on this.

FB is a Follower of the Empire.
That fills the spot.

@Jew D. Boy isn't one given his FB aggression. I can admit when I'm wrong.

Jew is either Town or a Knight of Zero. I don't see Nat clearing a Knight of Zero, so I'll go with Town Jew for now.

Jew I don't understand why you don't want to Lynch Natalija then?

I remember inviting you to join Mafia. Someone thinks a little too highly of themselves.

I'll go with Town Light then. Tobi's results apparently can't be tampered with.
Are you for real? For this entire game, you’ve been so far up my ass, you only see daylight when I open my mouth, but THAT’S all it took to convince you?! :lusalty::kriwhat::seriously::gonope::okay:

[Passive Ability - Heart Condition] You can only use one ability per cycle.
tris can only use one ability per cycle
she used timestop
in dp 1
I had something on you dp2
and you think thats how I found out?
keep tinfoiling
I have lost the urge to defend myself at ths point.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Melontonin, @Natalija, @Jew D. Boy, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Light D Lamperouge do any of you remember the votes as at when Tris used Time Stop? My biggest reason for suspecting Marimo has been undermined. I'll post a new Alignment scale once I've solidified my reads.
You were in the lead, that’s all I remember. Drago and Marimo had some heat then as well.

Almost entirely Tobi's result. I wasn't that suspicious of him before, but he would have filled one of the spots on Knights of Zero. Tobi's certainty suggests that Light is more likely Town than not.

That said I'll keep in mind Nat's certainty that Light is Scum. One of Nat's teammates can learn the faction of players. They may have invested Light, so it's something I don't want to overlook.

Beta was very insistent on not Lynching Nat. This suggests that Beta and Nat are Scum buddies. If Beta is Nat's Scum buddy though, why was he struggling so hard to get her attention? Couldn't he just have communicated to her in PM?

Or perhaps does Beta not share a PM with Nat?

One of Nat's teammates can read factions.

@Natalija is your Town clearing of Jew based on reads?

Yep, it's something I'll keep in mind.

Nah, I just genuinely Scum read him. I do want to hear your answer to my question though.

I've changed my mind on @Marimo_420. Tris ability appears to have been what stopped Marimo's Lynch, and the Lynch was not redirected as I previously believed.

I'm going to reread Day 1 to try and find out who Tris was trying to save (or kill) with that usage of the ability.

I totally forgot @Rhealuna was even in the game. I'll mark her as probably Scum I guess.
you were leading
I believe with drago and tris following behind.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Lanji I want to say you came in with less aggressivity day 1. You also dropped my case when last game you were hardheaded af.
I think your result on Nat is true, too bold to fake it, but you're either indie or from another mafia.
Post automatically merged:

Are you for real? For this entire game, you’ve been so far up my ass, you only see daylight when I open my mouth, but THAT’S all it took to convince you?! :lusalty::kriwhat::seriously::gonope::okay:
:gokulaugh:

Lanji I want to say you came in with less aggressivity day 1. You also dropped my case when last game you were hardheaded af.
I think your result on Nat is true, too bold to fake it, but you're either indie or from another mafia.

and why would mafia be as bold as I was dp2
I could let you and marimo get lynch based on the general opinion if I was scum and use the info on nat to deal with her myself.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
There is alignment and there is flavor. That is all which exists.
I just googled and found out more. There are different versions of cops. Flavour, role, alignment. I am sure someone can confirm this too. So do the math Nat. Also I don't like that you just basically tried to lie to us.

In case anyone is doubting me
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Flavor_Cop
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop
And take a look at the description about role madness games and role cops. Multiple scum groups like we have, role madness game like we have. I am pretty sure Tobra actually got my name. Also notice how the flavour cop is different from the role cop. Again, Nat just tried to pull a fast one over us.
In some role madness games or in games with multiple scum groups, the condition that Role Cop does not learn its target's alignment is not necessarily applied. Role Cops have been known to receive the entire role name of their target with their alignment, or even the entire Role PM of its target (with names and chat topic links deleted).

In themed games, the Role Cop has been known to return the target's flavor name (e.g. Pikachu), the target's role name (e.g. 1-shot Thundershocker), or both. The moderator might or might not be willing to explain (immediately or upon questioning) what a nonstandard role actually does.

A Flavor Cop is usually a weaker version of a Role Cop, giving hints to someone's role without explicitly naming it.

A Vanilla Cop only gives results in the form of "vanilla"/"not vanilla".

Any role that gives binary answers based on someone's role (such as Gunsmith) is probably a derivation of Cop instead of Role Cop.
And if you read one line below from that, just because your scum buddy had that ability does not mean that town cannot have it.

As I said empty accusations.

dropping your case dp1 had more to do with tunneling on nat and flower early last game and I made a conscious effort to try not to do the same thing this game.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
and why would mafia be as bold as I was dp2
I could let you and marimo get lynch based on the general opinion if I was scum and use the info on nat to deal with her myself.
I was bold as mafia day 2 last game - to townclear a townie because I had an investigative ability.

I think there is worth in dealing with her in front of town: you earn town cred. Plus I highly doubt that you have an investigative ability AND an ability to deal with someone at night. Your only choice really is to what you did.

I just googled and found out more. There are different versions of cops. Flavour, role, alignment. I am sure someone can confirm this too. So do the math Nat. Also I don't like that you just basically tried to lie to us.

In case anyone is doubting me
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Flavor_Cop
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop
And take a look at the description about role madness games and role cops. Multiple scum groups like we have, role madness game like we have. I am pretty sure Tobra actually got my name. Also notice how the flavour cop is different from the role cop. Again, Nat just tried to pull a fast one over us.

And if you read one line below from that, just because your scum buddy had that ability does not mean that town cannot have it.

As I said empty accusations.
Duh Light. Alignment invest and flavor invest are vanilla cop and role cop. Those two exist in this game.

Your pal Lanji kinda claimed Role cop - lie -, Tobra is the one with vanilla cop ability because he doesn’t have role cop ability.

You follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.