Powers & Abilities Will the Raid Suit be permanent or will it force Sanji to want to improve?

Its not irrelevant because Reiju is the only one with Sanji who kept their emotions and she wasn't bullied for it since she was useful fighter in Judge's eyes due to her having a exoskeleton. For the vinsmokes being human is both having unecessary emotions and being powerless.

That's not the case as Judge doesn't care for Sanji, so its of no matter to him if Sanji's better off without him.
As long as Sanji would overpower Niji and Ichiji, the Germa's greatest power, it would have the upmost significance.

Did Sanji not upheld his most important chivalrous principle and let Niji get away without serious punishment for gravely injuring Cosette?
Nah he was going to beat the shit out of Niji, but the brothers pulled the hostage card.

Nah he was going to beat the shit out of Niji, but the brothers pulled the hostage card.
He didn't though and the end result is he got beaten up again just like when he was a child, that's pathetic.
And Sanji would need to defeat raid suit Niji along with raid suit Ichiji, it's a part of Germa technological power, else there's no point.
Sanji isn't part of Germa so he shouldn't wear the raid suit, he can get stronger on his own.

He didn't though and the end result is he got beaten up again just like when he was a child, that's pathetic.
And Sanji would need to defeat raid suit Niji along with raid suit Ichiji, it's a part of Germa technological power, else there's no point.
Sanji isn't part of Germa so he shouldn't wear the raid suit, he can get stronger on his own.
He didn't because they made him not fight back. He broke Niji"s face with a kick. There's no sign that he'd need the raid suit to do anything. He made judge tremble with a base kick while Judge wore a raid suit.

Sanji is next King of Germa, that's all, you can hate it, but he was always a failure, he created rules to became "perfect man" but they never work, he almost lose himself in okama island. Now he had to face his own nightmares and accept his Vinsmoke name. More that that, he always wanted to be a prince, he loved that whole idea, but now he will accept himself, amd will became new king. Raid suit is symbol of germa, so that is whole point in accepting himself.

I think that it is going to be permanent and i don't have a problem with it. A lot of people are mad at the raid suit, they claim that it makes Sanji feel weak without it.... this is like saying that you want Zoro to throw is sword or Luffy to stop using his DF powers. If you think about it.... only Sanji from the SH didn't have any weapon(even Nami got a weapon) or DF powers. I want Sanji to use DJ with the RS and to have black flames.

He didn't because they made him not fight back. He broke Niji"s face with a kick. There's no sign that he'd need the raid suit to do anything. He made judge tremble with a base kick while Judge wore a raid suit.
Anyway. No raid suit, WCI Sanji can probably beat no raid suit Niji, and perharps all out WCI Sanji could potentially even defeat Raid suit Niji in extreme diff despite being outmatched in speed. However, WCI Sanji would need to power up or use his current Raid suit to defeat Raid suit Ichiji. He was shown to be the leader and the strongest Vinsmoke, plus Sanji didn't get to fight him. He was hyped up and it wouldn't make sense narratively if WCI Sanji was able to defeat him. The manga direction established that Sanji was inferior to at least Niji and Ichiji. That's just because Oda didn't want Sanji to power up in WCI and instead keeping it for Wano with everyone else.

I really hope he gets rid of the raid suit and power up alone.

I dont think Sanji will use Raid suit in near future ...that suit is gonna get destroys in battle against Queen . His Diable Jambe and exoskeleton shit is gonna get explored after that .

His emotions is tied up to his flame power . I think that right there is a hint that Sanji linage factor is dormant and need to awaken fully

I know Sora took drugs to prevent that shit to happen but think for a moment his sister also has emotion yet she has awaken her exoskeleton.

I think on Wano Sanji Diable jambe and Zoro Ausra would get fully explained

Anyway. No raid suit, WCI Sanji can probably beat no raid suit Niji, and perharps all out WCI Sanji could potentially even defeat Raid suit Niji in extreme diff despite being outmatched in speed. However, WCI Sanji would need to power up or use his current Raid suit to defeat Raid suit Ichiji. He was shown to be the leader and the strongest Vinsmoke, plus Sanji didn't get to fight him. He was hyped up and it wouldn't make sense narratively if WCI Sanji was able to defeat him. The manga direction established that Sanji was inferior to at least Niji and Ichiji. That's just because Oda didn't want Sanji to power up in WCI and instead keeping it for Wano with everyone else.

I really hope he gets rid of the raid suit and power up alone.

The leader is Judge Vinsmoke, not Ichiji.

So while thinking about the different parallels that WCI/Wano has to past arcs such as Water 7/Enies Lobby, and Thriller Bark, there was one parallel in particular that was right in front of our faces, yet easily missed because the parallel itself involves two different characters. At the beginning of Water 7 the Going Merry was deemed unsavable, and because of this, it caused a huge rift between Luffy and Usopp. I'm not going to go into much detail because at this point everyone pretty much knows how this went. Luffy and Usopp fight, Usopp leaves the crew of his own accord, only to be brought back at the end of the Water 7/Enies Lobby saga.

Now when you think about it, this is basically the same thing that happens between Luffy and Sanji on WCI, although the reasonings behind it were completely different. Sanji tried to leave the crew, but Luffy wouldn't allow it, and by the end of the arc they make up, and Sanji ends up back with the Straw Hats. The one thing we didn't realize however, is that Sanji is doing something as we speak that parallels what Usopp did during Water 7/Enies, although both for different reasons. They both dawned a disguise, that for all in tents and purposes, made them stronger.

Now I know what you're thinking, "How did Usopp becoming Sogeking, make him stronger." Well that's the thing, Sogeking didn't make Usopp stronger in the traditional sense, but rather when wearing the Mask, he became braver, which essentially allowed him to fight at full capacity, much like he did when fighting against Luffy when the Going Merry was on the line. Ever since Water 7/EL however, Sogeking has no longer made an appearance in the series. I believe Sogeking was basically Oda's way of showing us a glimpse of the future to what Usopp will become when he finally achieves his dream of being a brave Warrior of the Sea.

So my question here, is, is it possible that Oda is doing something like this for Sanji? Could the raid suit have been given to Sanji in order for him to realize where his shortcomings in combat lie? As it stands at the moment, Sanji is wearing the raid suit because it's the only option for him at this moment. But could Oda actually be using this as a learning experience for Sanji, to make him want to improve so he doesn't have to wear the raid suit in the future? Perhaps showing us a glimpse of what Sanji will become, later down the line? I'm 50/50 on it at the moment, but I do think the parallel between Sogeking and O-Sobamask is pretty interesting. How far Oda plans to take it, remains to be seen.
I would love to Sanji get rid off raid suit but Oda wants to kill Sanji's character too much, there's no stopping to this. Oda, shame on you.
:lusalty:
RIP pre-Timskip Sanji, goodbye my good old friend.
:endthis:

Last edited:
I very much doubt that, Ichiji and Niji seem way above him.

Based on...?
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I know what Its based on. because he fought Sanji and didn't look amazing, so he's weak. Same reason Yonji's weak. Because Sanji's weak garbage, and so even if he beats Big Mom, it just means Big Mom's trash. This site is garbage.

Based on...?
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I know what Its based on. because he fought Sanji and didn't look amazing, so he's weak. Same reason Yonji's weak. Because Sanji's weak garbage, and so even if he beats Big Mom, it just means Big Mom's trash. This site is garbage.
Their feats and powers. Look at what they did to the BMPs, especially what Ichiji did to Oven. RS Niji is even faster than Sanji. Judge doesn't even have any power, just his suit and spear. No super strength, no exoskeleton, no accelerated healing. I don't see how he could compete with them.

Oda set up sanji to a different path to luffy and zoro
Luffy zoro are going to be haki master, while sanji would have a mix style between technology weapon and haki
Exactly, just look how unfair it is: Sanji not only didn't use any weapon, but also he made forbidden to use hands, which is already unfair towards every one else. Sanji wants to became strong putting limits on himself? Imagine if Zoro will decide that he can't move his legs in the battle? Also Zoro never put taboo on using his arms without sword. And yes, Zoro is using sword, even three of em. Luffy using Devil fruit power and his whole body is a weapon. There was never any SH who maid those rules for battle like Sanji and Still you guys complain about RS, really?
And yea rs wouldn't be destroyed, there no reason to use so much pannels for something that is not important.