[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help her about what? No one was sussing them nor voting them so i dont get how he would help her? You are aware rolecop can be mafia or town right? So if she just does her job, she can reveal someone. What is there to help. Thats my problem with your logic rn.
Explain to me why they are sus.
Tell me, would you reveal another player's role like that if you were a Town cop? And would you be fine with another player casually revealing your role and not be pissed if you were Town?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Vote lynch Flower

There is no way you are town. You are just jumping on me because I'm an easy lynch.

Yuelyn

Tell me, would you reveal another player's role like that if you were a Town cop? And would you be fine with another player casually revealing your role and not be pissed if you were Town?
How did it hurt us that I revealed Jew's role? Because I don't see any problem with it.

No one wants a mislynch, but Tris’ tells us enough About the game. Yet Fuji is defending her soooooo fucking hard. What does he gain from it? Like... seriously. Stop and ask why Fuji would go so much harder here than past days. What. Does. He. Gain?
Town lost 4 people arleady, what im gaining from it is that i want to lynch flower or your scummy ass, im not about to go off and mislynch another person who i have far less reasons to sus at this very moment.
Scum on the other hand would of course wanna go for that instead of Flower who's been playing scummy since D1 or you who kept coasting trolling or having yelling matches with NW, nw which mind you you voted twice, when he wasnt the leading wagon or up for a lynch.
You know who does that? Scum, because that way they ''appear'' to be scumhunting and helping town but they really arent. Just like now you and your scumbuddy Flower are splitting your votes because you saw resistance towards the tris lynch.
Off with flower.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote lynch Flower

There is no way you are town. You are just jumping on me because I'm an easy lynch.
Scum.
Scum
Scum.

Flowa has pushed the game the entireeeee game ffs.

vote Tris. Fuji is keeping her alive for a reason and her alignment tells us about Jew.
Post automatically merged:

Town lost 4 people arleady, what im gaining from it is that i want to lynch flower or your scummy ass, im not about to go off and mislynch another person who i have far less reasons to sus at this very moment.
Scum on the other hand would of course wanna go for that instead of Flower who's been playing scummy since D1 or you who kept coasting trolling or having yelling matches with NW, nw which mind you you voted twice, when he wasnt the leading wagon or up for a lynch.
You know who does that? Scum, because that way they ''appear'' to be scumhunting and helping town but they really arent. Just like now you and your scumbuddy Flower are splitting your votes because you saw resistance towards the tris lynch.
Off with flower.
I’m not reading scum bullshit

I would not, but shes new. Iso my posts why dont you? i told her not to reveal who but she did. And then i told her not to say it again if i remember correctly. The point is, why would a scum reveal roles publicly if they can just said it in their scum chat, riddle me this flower.

Yuelyn

Because it f***ing does if he's Town.
That still doesn't explain to me why.

I would not, but shes new. Iso my posts why dont you? i told her not to reveal who but she did. And then i told her not to say it again if i remember correctly. The point is, why would a scum reveal roles publicly if they can just said it in their scum chat, riddle me this flower.
I don't remember you telling me this at all.

My suggestion is to lynch TAC, Flower has acted extremely uncanny from the very start of this game but he is the most inconsistent player thus far

Here is how we do this, we vote Flower and jail/VIG TaC then kill him tomorrow. They are both scum or one of them is, im 90% convinced, i do not care, im not budging off flower.

What cred is there to gain when we know roles are randomized ? Stop digging your own grave, your push on tris makes no sense, and the fact that you jumbled her up and called her a liar when you confused jew and tobi is on you.

My suggestion is to lynch TAC, Flower has acted extremely uncanny from the very start of this game but he is the most inconsistent player thus far
Reread flower's interraction with tris and tell me its not scummy. She also voted red with krog and refused to vote krog at all yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.