Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
I'm basing it from the gap between base minks and sulong minks. Sulong Carrot >>> Base Carrot. Base Inuarashi / Nekomamushi aren't much weaker than YC3, so taking the big boost into account, their Sulong form should be YC1 level minimum
Maybe they are YC1 from a physical stats point of view but, theres more to being YC1 than physical stats. They need to have the Haki to back it up. I don't think anyone is YC1 unless they have advanced Haki. Haki is a big part of One piece fights now so I expect anyone on that level to be highly proficient.

Maybe they are YC1 from a physical stats point of view but, theres more to being YC1 than physical stats. They need to have the Haki to back it up. I don't think anyone is YC1 unless they have advanced Haki. Haki is a big part of One piece fights now so I expect anyone on that level to be highly proficient.
I generally agree, but Marco doesn't seem to have Advanced Haki for all we know. Granted, he has eaten a very special DF.

If the spoilers are true, it is as expected Jack was defeated. This follows from events which happened prior since Inu and Neko matched him for 12 hours, it would mean they were equal to Jack back then. I see no reason Jack wouldn't have gone to hybrid in those 5 days since he wanted to end it quickly.
And as I said last week, people were blowing Jack defeating the minks out of proportion. The minks themselves were far weaker even in Sulong compared to Inu and Neko

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.