Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are YC1 from a physical stats point of view but, theres more to being YC1 than physical stats. They need to have the Haki to back it up. I don't think anyone is YC1 unless they have advanced Haki. Haki is a big part of One piece fights now so I expect anyone on that level to be highly proficient.
Um, they can damage Kaido with their Haki. What's a better display of Haki than that?

Jack will come back with his hybrid and stomp some scrubs.

Lol at Kinemon
Jinbe vs Jack confirmed?

I don’t get why people are making a huge powerscaling issue out of Kin’emon cutting Borobreath. It was so obvious from the start that Kin’emon would do that and it would be his shining moment. Do people really think that Oda gave Kin the unique ability to cut fire for no reason? It’s like shitting on Enel because Luffy’s rubber nullified his attacks

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Not really broken anymore as it seemed years ago.
After realizing that awaken zoans have speedy recovery, Marco's DF feels less and less special
Marco's regen heals mortal wounds on the spot instantaneously. He likely also has that normal zoan recovery stacked with his pheonix recovery. I don't think it's unimpressive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.