Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...again what does this prove? He would have passed way earlier in the arc if that’s the case.
Yet he chooses to pass out right as he gets stabbed by killer? Mighty convenient.

A grumble proves nothing if he showed no signs of being hungry even leading up to there.
You don't remember him literally asking Hiyori for food before the fight starts.

And you're saying that the sfx Oda outs in the panel of Zoro passing out is UNCONNECTED to Zoro passing out. That's how you would write your manga?

@sanjikun Law was shitting his pants thinking about Jack getting angered
It took Sulong version of two minks to take down Jack, the WEAKEST calamity.

Jack is stronger than Doffy and King is a level above Jack.
Doffy is literally a bug.
if ppl think this man is joking remember that Law's original plan was to get Kaido and crew to come after Doffy because that was the easiest guaranteed way to kill Doffy and distract Kaido long enough to take him out. Doffy was literally saying stuff that made him sound like he was actually worried if Kaido turned on him and how glad he was Law and Luffy made the mistake of coming after him themselves lol

Waaaa my man Zoro gets hungry in the span of few minutes, same Zoro who could stay hungry for nearly a month.
Zoro asks for food before the fight
Fight only lasted a few minutes
After the fight Zoro's stomach was growling

But but bu bu bu bub wHaT aBoUt tHe eViDeNcE lmaooooooo this ni***Aaa :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You should take this test
https://www.wikijob.co.uk/content/a...lso known,or the relationships between shapes.
You just owned yourself... zolo can pass out from being hungry for only a few minutes lol?

if ppl think this man is joking remember that Law's original plan was to get Kaido and crew to come after Doffy because that was the easiest guaranteed way to kill Doffy and distract Kaido long enough to take him out. Doffy was literally saying stuff that made him sound like he was actually worried if Kaido turned on him and how glad he was Law and Luffy made the mistake of coming after him themselves lol
Bruh we literally have Kaido calling Doffy a fucking weakling and considering Jack one of his strongest subordinates and bring back Doffy's weak ass from Marines

@sanjikun bU bU bU dOfFy iS sTrOnGeR tHaN kInG

I am literally a Doffy fan but some of his fucking fans man...fucking wild :milaugh:

I mean Zoro at this point is so strong, attack that requires strength to cut a tree cuts a 1km long cliff.
If all the calculations are to be performed accurately, Zoro's attack power is around country level meaning he can split Dressrosa in half.
One of the Enma slashes and entirety of Doflamingo's crew dies.
One more slash and Doflamingo dies.
Yeah but there's a time when he n even admiral level struggle holding dofla cage bird.
N its true until now zoro never found strong enough enemy that makes him rrally serious.
I really hope zoro wil fight really strong enemies here at wano. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.