Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, him getting stronger has nothing to do with the Commanders. We know Zoro/Sanji don't extreme diff opponents like Luffy. They always high or mid diff.

When you mid or high diff = Room to spare
Even if I agree that Katakuri is stronger than the likes of King and Queen, I don't believe it's to such a degree where Zoro and Sanji can high or mid diff either of them....

Lmfao you know you talking shit cause you keep avoiding the obvious part being zoros training only improved his best features so everything else he had must have already been top notch
Zoro's best features is always going to be what's improved upon because it's what carries him through all his fights.

First of all you need to stop this Zoro/Sanji bullsht, Zoro low diffs Sanji @sanjikun

In Dressrosa Zoro would extreme diff Doffy
Currently Zoro would mid diff Doffy

Katakuri gets high diffed by King

You need to stop this ridiculous wank, it is annoying as fuck. Your takes were ridiculous on Oro Jackson, not they are straight up retarded and you seriously need to chill.
why are you soo offended by the opinions of others? perhaps you’re the one who needs to chill

Lol. You have fucking lost it.

What are their bounties now? 330 and 320. While Luffy is way ahead...again. Is there a patten here?

Even if I agree that Katakuri is stronger than the likes of King and Queen, I don't believe it's to such a degree where Zoro and Sanji can high or mid diff either of them....

Zoro's best features is always going to be what's improved upon because it's what carries him through all his fights.
Why don't you believe it? Who are the execs with CoC?

Rayleigh = Yonko level
Oden = Yonko level
Ace = Pirate King potential

Oda literally scrapped everything about Katakuri's design and powers last minute, so he could make an "anti-Luffy".

Katakuri was literally designed to be just strong enough for Luffy to beat. King/Queen have nothing to do with his power.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Yet you still cant tell me what he can do now he couldnt before which speaks volumes on the nonsense you are talking.

Lol. You have fucking lost it.

I have lost it?

Why you showing me that stupid ass chart?
Does it put into consideration Kaku's swordsmanship?
Does it put into consideration both their DFs?

What about the fact that Ashura was far stronger than anything DJ had, how would Sanji not get one shot quickly the same way Kaku did?

How does power scaling from 12 years ago stay relevant today?
What about TB when Zoro got a massive power up and Sanji got nothing?

What about the fact that Sanji himself said Arlong is a whole different level than him while Zoro was portrayed as same level if not stronger than Arlong.

Seriously get some help

You know jack shit about power scaling

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao, so his training with Enma to get stronger did nothing for him? Gotcha....
Lmfao
We see his training. It was bog standard stuff. Enma being used as a normal sword slicing through bamboo because he tamed it in no time.
So how has this boosted him up levels ?
His damage output shit on the commanders already and now you say its improved yet before even though it was above commanders anyway you said he was weaker than them so how does this work ?

Apoo is a beast. FOught both Luffy and Zoro and made them run away. Got attacked by sneak attack of Kidd NAMED attack and got up to attack Kidd again.

Now after receiving that injury from Kidd he is fighting both Zoro and Drake.

Apoo is alone here and he fought 5 supernova continuously. What a beast.
Apoo is a fucking bitch who just stands far and sneak attacks.

I really want to see Sanji doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.