Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand how WSJ works, i always thought that people buy it and after that they can do whatever you want with it.
Nah, I mean when the scans are out yeah they can buy it and stuff but when you see we get photos of spoilers, its because the providers were transiting the material to the store to be sold on a certain date. But Japan does get the content before us, they are able to buy the paperback but only when scans are like released.

Thus when the paperback material is sold, it is useless to us because scans are already circulating.

Nah, I mean when the scans are out yeah they can buy it and stuff but when you see we get photos of spoilers, its because the providers were transiting the material to the store to be sold on a certain date. But Japan does get the content before us, they are able to buy the paperback but only when scans are like released.

Thus when the paperback material is sold, it is useless to us because scans are already circulating.
Which day of the week does SJ releases in Japan? I always thought that it is on Monday and that's why we get leaks/spoilers on the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.