Status
Not open for further replies.
Because cutting fire is just a technique.

The scabbard are allowed to be able to hurt Kaido. I said the amount of ACTUAL DAMAGE they do will be AT BEST one attack from Oden level.

At best, the scabbards will leave Kaido as damaged as he was 20 years ago. But remember, After Kaido took that amount if damage from Oden, he still had the strength to One shot him.

I should repeat, Kin'emon cutting fire is as bug a feat as That old man using the barrier fruit to block Oden from killing Orochi. We don't wank that old man for blocking a top tier right? Because his ability is specifically to block ANYTHING. And kin'emon says his ability is to cut ANY FIRE. SO HE DID THAT.
ITS NOT ABOUT HOW IT MAKES SENSE, ITS ABOUT HOW BAD IT IS FOR THE STORY NARRATIVELY TO DOWNPLAY YOUR MAIN VILLAIN LIKE THAT, ALSO WITH HOW MANY CHARACTERS ALREADY STABBED THE MAN, IT MAKES ODEN'S AND BY EXTENSION ZORO's(FUTURE) FEAT THAT LESS SPECIAL, THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Correction

Oden was the only one who to permanently scar Kaido
Actually dude it's very likely no one actually hurt Kaido period.

Twice now kaido's crew is surprised at him getting hurt. Period.

They aren't surprised that he gets scarred. No. They are specifically surprised he gets hurt AT ALL.

20 years ago they screamed " The invincible Kaido was hurt!!!!". Meaning he doesn't even get hurt.

With the raid they screamed "Kaido-san is screaming in pain!!!" Meaning he doesn't even get hurt enough to scream in pain.

REALLY??? Gifters did NOTHING? SO fodder minks are stronger than ZORO and KID? WOW.

You are so high IQ.

Your "Kaido san" got injured twice by this guy

And this guy got beaten by luffy and law who got one shotted by kaido

Also kinemon injuring kaido means he has better haki than doflamingo and he never really went all out

Sanji and king have no connection. King tossed him like a fodder and moved away.
I mean its a 1st Commander bro....... If Sanji didnt get overpowered by King thats literally bad writing.Based on how Luffy was treated in Whole cake. And look im just sayin if Zoro ends up going with Luffy to fight Kaido with the supernova, Theres a strong possibility sanji will be involved in one of the Commander fights.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž

They aren't surprised that he gets scarred. No. They are specifically surprised he gets hurt AT ALL.

20 years ago they screamed " The invincible Kaido was hurt!!!!". Meaning he doesn't even get hurt.

With the raid they screamed "Kaido-san is screaming in pain!!!" Meaning he doesn't even get hurt enough to scream in pain.
No

PPP? In Murca PPP probably means something different than what your acronym is

B. I do keep American problems on my profile with my posts, people here actually know that.

Thank you DC
If you have problems with acronyms then go on an American only forum, thank you. This is an international one. I am here to talk One Piece and not American problems/society/politics.

i think it probably helps that no one got this close to kaido in 20 years either. the man has thousands of troops and officers out the ass for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.