Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. Congrats...

:cheers:
Dude, you said Oden was "YC1" when he beat Kaido. How much more clueless than that can you get??

Now you claim some fodder mink in Sulong are equal to Perospero, Oven and Daifuku.

Oven can trash even the strongest Mink outside the Dukes and Pedro in Sulong.

These random ass minks are way below Pekoms, and you're calling them "Mid Tiers". Carrot in Sulong literally just ripped off a steering wheel and ran away from Daifuku's genie.

Oda is literally trying to save face for Jack, because he wants to reuse him like he did for Yonji after Sanji fodderized him and doesn't want to completely kill off his hype.

Judge "Yonji is a strong man"

Surprising that the Yonko wanking fanbase didn't rise to Yonji's defence.
Because someone as strong as Judge calling Yonji strong is not the same as someone as strong as Kaido calling Duke and Neko in Sulong form strong.

Drake getting a moment to fight alongside Luffy and then a moment to fight alongside Zoro, potentially (waiting on scans to confirm not that I don't trust the most recent translations!)?! I love to see it!! :finally:

This entire chapter is just really interesting from the TRANSLATIONS. Damn, I'm hyped!! (Thank God Drake is in the current storyline FINALLY.)

Like others, I'm surprised by Kaido's comment to Jack whom we already knew was a super impressive dude. It'd be cool to see him come back in the midst of things soon enough, and while we didn't get to see other characters like LAW (what is he doing, seriously??) as of yet or Kid or Killer, I hope we will see them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.