Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making excuses

so disrespecting luffy only count if Zolo fight had him? Lmao

He insulted him, disobeyed him, and attacked a person luffy accepted as Allie

trash decision
how many times did crew call luffy idiot or disagreed with his decisions it's not excuses this happens all the time, but in the end they end up doing as he says why are you clinging to this specific instance

Tbf zoro tryna fight drake isn't really out of character tho.
Like he isn't always right but he always tries to remind luffy/the crew that theirs always a chance things can go wrong

1. He originally thought nami was really evil and they should've forgot about her originally but still helped and was proven wrong
  2. He was the one telling luffy the possibility of robin really being evil and not wanting to return
  3. Not wanting sanji to go on his own on the sea train without them
  4. Telling luffy to not casually let usopp rejoin after what happened
  5. How it was a bad idea to go after sanji. Tho he obviously didn't mean it no matter how tough he acted lol
  6. And now drake
  7. I cant think of anything else
He was fine with law tho lol

Like he tries his hardest for his captain to keep face in a way

People thinks zoro can fight kaido because he has a sword which cut kaido before :)))))))) remember that any kinds of swords can do that, look at kaido with blood now when he face with summurais :))))) a pirate with 1.32 bilion is too weak for zoro so he can save energy :)))))) oh my god this is actually a kid thinking :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Umm people make that argument because Enma was highlighted by Oda as the sword that gave Kaido his permanent Scar and in the same chapter where Hiyori offered him the sword, the statement inherited will showed up.

I like how Kaido described Jack as "not weak" and gave credit to Inu and Neku instead

It was better than how he described Doffy losing cause he was weak "despite me believing Doffy>Jack"

But I could be wrong with Doffy/Jack scaling

Anyway, Kinemon got another hit injuring Kaido, which means, Ryuu actually 100% work! And that it's not that Kaido momentarily thought of Oden, got ptsd, and got weakened like mother caramel situation!

Funny though that Kinemon managed to injure a yonko before any SH do! The same kinemon we trashed lol
Oda didn’t have plans for Kin’emon to be leader of the Scabbards. He probably retconned Kin’emon to Vet level after realizing how important he is to the Wano story

Status
Not open for further replies.