Status
Not open for further replies.
I still demand some serious portrayal from Big mom and Kaido in this battle, seriously.

I want Kaido to at least kill Kinemon or any other scabbard while Big mom kills Hyogoro. If they do that, I'm totally fine with it.
He already oneshotted luffy...that’s way more than big mom got in the very beginning of wano

This is just disrespectful....

This isnt the same Kaido that we were shown at the start. Im actually starting to doubt the whole notion of Zoro not being able to injure Kaido. Kaido's strong durability now seems to overhyped and fake. Since fodder Kinemon can hurt.

I mean I dont believe in ZKK....but their is a possibility of Zoro being able to hurt Kaido if Oda makes them meet.

But of course Zoro fans dont get too over excited. This isnt because I acknowledge Zoro to have become strong enough to do so....its just I realised that Kaido is a lot more weaker than I expected. Logically speaking if Oda made Sanji meet Kaido, I can easily see Sanji being able to hurt him as well.

Kaido's durability is overhyped. Hopefully his endurance and Zoan healing factor saves his status.
You just had no idea what you was talking about. Zoro fans been knew Zoro can injure Kaodo. Most of the scabbards already stabbed him. Its not cause Kaido weak, its because the scabbards are strong and Zoro stronger than all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.