Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that is not just one week break but two with means the next chapter coming out in three weeks.. I hope this is a mistake but in that case we gonna get a hard time. No chapter 1000 in this year, probably with that speed we rather get 997 in the end of the year. Im stick with these breaks, It kinda kill the tension for One piece. In Oda case I hope he is fine and well and that break has nothing to do with his health. But if he take the breaks because of "corona" again after the last statement, I gonna be mad since other mangaka had their problems with Corona too and they don't take every one chapter a break....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's why reading more than one series is a + in times like this.

It is already Mid Piece so waiting for mid chapters 3 weeks is more painful than it should be.

Lmao that is not just one week break but two with means the next chapter coming out in december... I hope this is a mistake but in that case we gonna get a hard time. No chapter 1000 in this year, probably with that speed we rather get 997 in the end of the year. Im stick with these breaks, It kinda kill the tension for One piece. In Oda case I hope he is fine and well and that break has nothing to do with his health. But if he take the breaks because of "corona" again after the last statement, I gonna be mad since other mangaka had their problems with Corona too and they don't take every one chapter a break....
Totally I hope someone is giving some proper advice to Oda without licking his boot....
Move the manga to monthly release cuz this is very bad for One Piece

People here speak as if Oda's taking these breaks for enjoyment and that it couldn't be something because of his health.
I hope he is fine and even if he is bad health I could totally understand these break. But if he use that again because of "corona" I can't understand the reason to be honest.
Very Strange that we don't even get one week break but two at once with is unsually for Oda. Could he had corona and now wait two weeks in house? Two week breaks doesn't make sense otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.