Damn I am pretty sure I remember him being on atleast the carrot is traitor team.
He was. Artur even pumped out a cringeworthy youtube video about it, despite literally all the evidence suggesting it was Kanjuro (yes, I've also supported Kanjuro = traitor from the beginning, it was just so obvious).

Heck, he tried to defend it against all logic until the bitter end, despite everything pointing in a different direction.

But that's Artur. Once he has some silly idea, he really believes this has to be the one and only truth.

Same with Carrot being a future nakama. Mind you, that could still happen, but Artur just ignores all discussions about it. For him it's a given.

Same with Artur labeling Yamato a trans-man (lmfao) and truly believing this is a trans-matter, despite everyone with some common sense seeing that it is not ...

He was. Artur even pumped out a cringeworthy youtube video about it, despite literally all the evidence suggesting it was Kanjuro (yes, I've also supported Kanjuro = traitor from the beginning, it was just so obvious).

Heck, he tried to defend it against all logic until the bitter end, despite everything pointing in a different direction.

But that's Artur. Once he has some silly idea, he really believes this has to be the one and only truth.

Same with Carrot being a future nakama. Mind you, that could still happen, but Artur just ignores all discussions about it. For him it's a given.

Same with Artur labeling Yamato a trans-man (lmfao) and truly believing this is a trans-matter, despite everyone with some common sense seeing that it is not ...
Oh that Yamato gender discourse and that video was so fucking pretentious

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"We're trying to release 3 chapters every 4 weeks or 2 chapters every 3 weeks" does not mean "a day or two after the author swore he’d pick up the pace"

If you struggle with basic English, I don't know why you're spending time complaining about Oda lol.
We have the right to complain. We are free people.

Whether someone agrees with us or not we have our own POVs.