P

PeperLevi

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

You guys are so curious about this Marine man as i am? He's very cool looking and showed that crewmates of famous pirate captains are no threat for him.
I'm sure that with his debut,the info gived by Jinbe that Marine advanced for another level as a organization with Sakazuki as the new leader is becaming part of the main storyline.
@Midnight Delight @Kejon @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MarineHQ62 @Light D Lamperouge @Calypso @GeneralP123 @Jaguark101
@Ravagerblade
He looks cool.

You guys are so curious about this Marine man as i am? He's very cool looking and showed that crewmates of famous pirate captains are no threat for him.
I'm sure that with his debut,the info gived by Jinbe that Marine advanced for another level as a organization with Sakazuki as the new leader is becaming part of the main storyline.
@Midnight Delight @Kejon @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MarineHQ62 @Light D Lamperouge @Calypso @GeneralP123 @Jaguark101
@Ravagerblade
What if he turns out to be fodder? Hopefully not.

@Ravagerblade
If Sanji was a marine