Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I don't call anyone a moron.

I just find Yamato supporters to be at a huge mental disadvantage especially if they consider her a good character:kayneshrug:

She doesn't even have her own desires. She stole everything including someone's personality and goals and she rapes I AM ODEN I AM ODEN and disrespect Momo telling him that she's his father basically WTF!???

Oda doesn't know where the line with his jokes are.
I understand you and how you feel. Well, Yamato is quite a unique character from my point of view. Her embracing the Oden personality is something I donโ€™t recall any author ever did in manga. At least, having an overly sexualized badass female is a win for me.

Seth

โ€Ž
I understand you and how you feel. Well, Yamato is quite a unique character from my point of view. Her embracing the Oden personality is something I donโ€™t recall any author ever did in manga. At least, having an overly sexualized badass female is a win for me.
What completely throws me off with her character is the way she idolizes Oden.

I wouldn't mind if she once said that she wants one day to become like Oden but not dress like him and telling everyone that she's Oden.

She completely lost in my eyes. I doubt I will ever like her.
Post automatically merged:

kurwa.....

Seth

โ€Ž
ok so??

does everyone needs to view it the same way??
Ofc not.

I'm just trying to convince people to change their view and stop supporting retarded character with zero character at all.