Versus Battle Monster King Orochi vs Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk

Monster King Orochi vs Dracule Hawk Eye MihawKM

• Total voters
Meh, continental is not enough to take on her at this stage, and she has way more advantages over him besides AP like battlefield control/range of dozens of kilometers, psychis barrier preventing blitzing etc. it's really not a fight lol
I mean if she's gonna throw objects at Mihawk, Mihawk just has to cut what's coming at him?
Isn't she kinda like hybrid of Fujitora and Shiki?
Post automatically merged:

Also what about that naked bitch? @Shuyaku

Nah she can twist his entire body into mush with extreme concentrated country+ level power lol.

Kinda, but way stronger.
Damn

I feel like we are underestimating effect of Haki here. I am not sure if Mihawk who seems like pretty much peak of observation Haki isn't gonna see her shit coming and kill her before she does anything.
Is she like durable, and does she have speed to dodge serious Mihawk who is using his CoO to max potential? @Shuyaku

OPM is getting strong as fuck lately bro. Remove the last 20-ish chapters and i'd probably argue Mihawk wins, she wasn't more impressive than Fujitora. Even trashcan Genos is probably country level.

Anyway like i said, his AP is still above anyone that isn't at the top of the verse or outlier Genos so it's still impressive.
Yeah Oda is slow as fuck with his feats so its kinda hard to figure out how power inflation would look like but with current logical assumptions, its fair to say Tatsumaki wins.

The desperation lmao.

Mihawk cut ice that was big sure....but it was still ice. That fodder chinjoa broke bigger ice than this nibba Mihawk.

Mihawk couldnt tag pre timeskip Luffy, ran away from Vista...but chased Don Kreig. Gets excited everytime he faces fodder, but runs away from people like Shanks, Croc and Vista.

Yoru will be used as toothpick.

S

Shuyaku

Yeah Oda is slow as fuck with his feats so its kinda hard to figure out how power inflation would look like but with current logical assumptions, its fair to say Tatsumaki wins.
Mihawk hasn't had a feat since 2010. Luffy/Zoro haven't had a major stat increase since 2015/16. We still discuss KKG/ISDS to this day, Oda needs to get his ass moving.

The desperation lmao.

Mihawk cut ice that was big sure....but it was still ice. That fodder chinjoa broke bigger ice than this nibba Mihawk.

Mihawk couldnt tag pre timeskip Luffy, ran away from Vista...but chased Don Kreig. Gets excited everytime he faces fodder, but runs away from people like Shanks, Croc and Vista.

Yoru will be used as toothpick.
Was that supposed to your big entry to this thread?
With shit tier trolling and ass tier power scaling?

Mihawk hasn't had a feat since 2010. Luffy/Zoro haven't had a major stat increase since 2015/16. We still discuss KKG/ISDS to this day, Oda needs to get his ass moving.
For real lmao and then we have absolute turds like Big Meme and Kaido who basically despite their best efforts can't even sniff Mihawk's casual Marine Ford feats

S

Shuyaku

For real lmao and then we have absolute turds like Big Meme and Kaido who basically despite their best efforts can't even sniff Mihawk's casual Marine Ford feats
don't fall for it

btw, the naked bitch does this lmfao

What does Mihawk honestly have lmao ?

- Got stopped by Jozu, Croc and Vista
- Gets excited by people like Marine fodder, East Blue Zoro and Don Kreig
- Runs away from people like Vista and Shanks
- Cant tag Pre timeskip Luffy...but he said he will be serious
- Best feat is outdone by a dude who got oneshotted by Garp.

Mihawk's a joke. I dont know where you get these inflated, fake, misinterepeted fictious feats from. But he cant do shit. And his ass will be mauled.

Mihawk's a joke. I dont know where you get these inflated, fake, misinterepeted fictious feats from. But he cant do shit. And his ass will be mauled.
Bro you are garbage at this. Stop trying lmao :milaugh:

At least try to say something that would entice some reaction out of me

S

Shuyaku

Please don't ruin this thread with baits dude. Just say Orochi wins and leave it at that lol.

Mihawk wins tho