*defends Oda from people criticizing him*
*thinks he isn’t an Oda apologist*
:cantseeme::kaidowhat:
Yep,another one that misuse a term...Quite a usual phenomenon on this day and age..
If I am an apologist because I defend a man who takes a break because he can't cope,then so be it. Considering I'd do it be it Kentaro,Horikoshi ,Tabatha etc ,I guess you will/would/could call me mangaka apologist based on your "definitions"
Huh,so be it then,I prefer it from the other option.

This has been a problem for years before COVID, so you can miss me with that bullshit as well. There’s been maybe one or two spans in the last calendar year where we got more than two chapters in a row, and the stretches of break-chapter-break are far more plentiful
You are right for this year,not for the previous ones.
From 2013 when he was hospitalised till last year he was pretty much consistent with it. Last year took
2 more from the usual and this year it was completely derailed from convid.

Y’all just sound like brown nosers defending a guy who couldn’t care less about what you think.
Thanks for adding a new swearing in my vocabulary ,didn't know it. Leaving that aside, my guy you should check yourself considering you sound like a junkie that misses his fix.
You don’t understand why someone who’s followed along with this series for a decade and a half might be annoyed that the installments are coming less and less frequently, so how can I explain something when you adamantly refuse to see the other side??
Considering how you act,it is more than annoyed and I do not refuse to see a side,but I simply find it ridiculous. If you follow the series that long, you should have realised long ago how taxing of a job it is and the dude does it nonstop for over 20 years now. He isn't a a young guy. Accumulate fatigue for over 20 years isn't a joke. It has already been stated numerous times that he indeed has bad health
But I guess you really don't care about that,it is easier to insult anybody that doesn't agree with your stupid takes .
Post automatically merged:

On an unrelated note, SPY X FAMILY needed an anime, like, fucking yesterday!
Considering the stories are seemingly fast paced personally, I feel it needs more chapters . They might stretch it too much with the current number of chapters.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yep,another one that misuse a term...Quite a usual phenomenon on this day and age..
If I am an apologist because I defend a man who takes a break because he can't cope,then so be it. Considering I'd do it be it Kentaro,Horikoshi ,Tabatha etc ,I guess you will/would call me mangaka apologist.
Huh,so be it then,I prefer it from the other option.

You are right for this year,not for the previous ones.
From 2013 when he was hospitalised till last year he was pretty much consistent with it. Last year took
2 more from the usual and this year it was completely derailed from convid.

Thanks for adding a new swearing in my vocabulary ,didn't know it. Leaving that aside, my guy you should check yourself considering you sound like a junkie that misses his fix.

Considering how you act,it is more than annoyed and I do not refuse to see a side,but I simply find it ridiculous. If you follow the series that long, you should have realised long ago how taxing of a job it is and the dude does it nonstop for over 20 years now. He isn't a a young guy. Accumulate fatigue for over 20 years isn't a joke. It has already been stated numerous times that he indeed has bad health
But I guess you really don't care about that,it is easier to insult anybody that doesn't agree with your stupid takes .
If he’s that ill, then he should retire, and you pearl clutchers love this performative empathy bullshit, so I’m sure you’ll agree. Let someone younger whose health isn’t that big a concern take over, he can do what Toriyama and Kishimoto did by stepping aside and letting someone who is more virile tell his story. As for the rest of your post, it’s complete gibberish and full of the same kind of insults you claim I provided.

Y’all love acting like your stance is the only one that makes sense, when in reality, it’s as myopic as possible...Oda and his work do not exist in a vacuum, his output (or lack thereof) has real and tangible effects on a fandom of millions. Call me a junkie if you want, but hey, you’re also on this forum, so this is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. If it’s that big a deal that he needs this much time off, then for his sake if not all of ours, it’s time for him to focus on his health and supervise whoever’s capable of landing the plane. There literally isn’t a single other job in this world, including whatever you do for a living, where someone responsible for a project of this magnitude gets two weeks off every month. In any other industry, someone like that would be let go and a more qualified candidate would take their place. That’s where we’re at with this guy, and I’ve already said elsewhere that he oughta just go monthly at this point instead of handing over the reins, but that also bunches up a lot of panties on your side. Either option is better than what we’ve been getting, so pick your poison, but this simply isn’t sustainable and the numbers are starting to bear that out.

It's only normal your sales drop when you barely have two volumes of manga to sell that year and even then One Piece is still selling pretty good for the amount of volumes.

Also I am seeing lots of entitled fans claiming this innumerous breaks have been happening for years when it clearly is a lie, like we were getting mostly 3-4 chapters and a break for the past years and that's a fact anyone can checkout.
Of course Oda can't keep up with these new artists, Oda has been drawing 19 hours a day for the past 23 years and theses guys have barely started.
Some people here are way too entitled, like go read something else.

Last edited:
It's only normal your sales drop when you barely have two volumes of manga to sell that year and even then One Piece is still selling pretty good for the amount of volumes.

Also I am seeing lots of entitled fans claiming this innumerous breaks have been happening for years when it clearly is a lie, like we were getting mostly 3-4 chapters and a break for the past years and that's a fact anyone can checkout.
Of course Oda can't keep up with these new artists, Oda has been drawing 19 hours a day for the past 23 years and theses guys have barely started.
Some people here are way too entitled, like go read something else.
nope its not the breaks but the quality if you draw dressrosa 100 chapter and skip every action scene one could skip and show us flashbacks it gets boring Luffy needed 40 chapters to reach Doflamingo

Katakuri used Luffy as an punchin bag and the fight was boring as hell I know this is not a fighting manga but if you cut the action to this point this is gonna happen I have forseen that 3 years ago the people in OJ and here laughed at me

look at Kaido and BM jokes they are no immidiating or give endboss vibe there clowns and trolls you dont fear them Jinbe destroyed BM Oda has mislead himself he draws the manga for 15 years old boys by his own word does a boy prefer a good battle scene or Rebeccaas flashback