Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Prove to me it doesn’t have Odens haki imprinted into it? I mean now we know dude can heal from advanced COA attacks fine. But then said the one attack Oden used(with both swords mind you, using his haki) is unable to fully heal, thus the scar. So tell me what we should be thinking other than the sword itself having been imprinted(cursed) by his haki?
Why would it take zoros haki if it has odens haki in it ? How would it have a dead guys haki.
Because enma stopped kaidos regen maybe.

Prove to me it doesn’t have Odens haki imprinted into it? I mean now we know dude can heal from advanced COA attacks fine. But then said the one attack Oden used(with both swords mind you, using his haki) is unable to fully heal, thus the scar. So tell me what we should be thinking other than the sword itself having been imprinted(cursed) by his haki?
Enma is not a black blade...nowhere was it stated that Enma carried Oden's haki. This is just made up headcanon, the onus would be on you to prove that it does, since the manga makes no mention of it.

Why would it take zoros haki if it has odens haki in it ? How would it have a dead guys haki.
Because enma stopped kaidos regen maybe.
But the scar is from both swords mate, not just enma. It’s X shaped, meaning the other sword did him in too. And at the time Oden attacked using his haki.
Im not sure of why it keeps draining haki but perhaps it’s a prerequisite to use it? Like it charging it’s batteries so it can function again.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But the scar is from both swords mate, not just enma. It’s X shaped, meaning the other sword did him in too. And at the time Oden attacked using his haki.
Im not sure of why it keeps draining haki but perhaps it’s a prerequisite to use it? Like it charging it’s batteries so it can function again.
Any sword can cut him (with ryou) im saying maybe its cause of enma that he cant heal it. Like hiyori said.

this dude is retarded i swear fan of rossie i bet :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.