Nami vs Caterina Devon
Chopper vs Doc Q or Brook vs Doc Q
Pizarro vs Brook
Robin vs Vasco shot
I was always

Burgess vs Sanji (the masked fighters)
Shiryu vs Zoro (the swordsman)
Van Augur vs Usopp (the snipers)
Pizarro vs Jinbe (this one just feels right idk why)
Lafitte vs Brook (the angel vs the soul king plus both fight with canes)
Catarina Devon vs Robin (also just feels right)
San Juan Wolf vs Franky (colassol battleship vs Battle Franky plus I feel like general franky is going to get an upgrade to be even bigger than it currently is so we get giant battle)
Vasco Shot vs Nami (Let the heaviest drinkers fight)
Doc Q vs Chopper (Doctors going at it)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I don't know if we should go strenght wise here, Luffy makes no hierarchies aside from vice captain regardless.

But either way power level wise Yamato should rank third if she joins the crew. Unless Jinbe and Sanji prove to be more powerful. And by Jinbe I mean land Jinbe.

BB 10
WB 16
BM 4
Kaido 3

stop...

you are trying to create arbitrary rules to fit your headcanon.
stop.
But this is dishonest, it can be argued that whether they have an official rank or not, Oda emphasizes three fighters when it comes to practice in the current timeline. Marco, Jozu and Vista have been consistently highlighted among their crew (Ace was a newbie who had almost no fighting role when needed because he was about to be executed), Snack wasn't a commander anymore when it really mattered, Shanks has three "special" subordinates and even the Navy has the Fleet Admiral and three admirals under him. Blackbeard is the only one truly confusing for now, but mainly because we haven't really seen his crew in action. I wouldn't call it "arbitrary rules".