Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
People mad page 1 left wano and fine a week after sanji but killer being ok a few hours latter is fine
:mihugh:
If they fought jinbe theyd both be in bodybags
:finally:
Killer is a supernova, PO is not.

Take into account that means Killer is both more potent and more protected by plot.

Fact is Hawkins only survived thanks to his DF on the other hand, Zoro literally made him lose a life.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
but 2 weeks passed after the fight...... so..... how do you know forsure? Your just speculating
Reread my post. Orochi talks about what had happened in the passing days. A Tobi Roppo being taken out would have been mentioned and highlighted instead of some random ass Yakuza thugs no one even knows the names of. Even an off hand comment by anyone that P1 was out would have been there had he been taken out. This is a Tobi Roppo, one of Kaido's main forces.

I am open to changing my mind should new evidence arise, however with what we have now nothing is pointing in that direction.

If Zoro doesn't surpass Oden this arc what is the purpose of his existence?

He sure as hell not EoS level swordsman because he neither has permanent Black Blade, nor a Supreme grade blade nor a WSS title.

So say Zoro fights Kaido and lands a final hit and kills Kaido while simultaneously turning Enma black.

That would mean Zoro is able to do two things Oden even reaching his prime was never able to do.
a)Making Enma permanently black
b)Beheading/Killing Kaido

At that point what stats would Oden have over Zoro?
You só WRONG ahahaha.

The FACT Oda already showed us:

ODEN ALONE COULD KILL KAIDO

the FACT that oda Will show soon.

ZORO ALONE CANT DO SHIT AGAINST KAIDO.

Imagine zoro ALONE against kaido without Luffy, Kid, Law and others

Would be more pathetic than what kaido did to Luffy with One shot

Just like you said that Kaido will decapitate the scabbards and play with their leftovers. Then we saw a guy like Raizo pulling up a huge attack and dealing a big blow to Kaido. Who would have thought about it? Get your facts straight. Yonkos aren't Gods. We gonna see Zoro dealing huge damages to him.
You read the spoilers right? They didn't do anything but superficial. Zoro going to be doing the Goat stuff.

How is having on opinion following someones lead lol

I guess if i find out someone else doesn't like peanut butter its just because they wanna follow me and be like me
:wonderland:
Opinion my fucking ass
Zoro was the one leading charge and doing what Vice Captain is supposed to do and Jinbei just like Sanji has for years as a back ground character only agreed with Zoro.

The enforcer the Vice Captain Zoro
The Advisor Jinbei

Sanji used to be an advisor but now he is complete doo doo butter back ground beta fuck getting son'd by a charisnma less bitch like Jinbei

What kinda garbage ass doo doo butter shit is that?
We saw Zoro knock the fuck outta Killer's weak ass where as in Sanji vs P1 fight P1 tanked the shit outta Raid Suit serious attack without even a burise and then Sanji made a false promise of reducing enemy numbers and we never saw Page One lying on the ground
Page one an ancient zoan ran to onigashima either way not stepping another foot onto wano after his fight with sanji
Killer was up an hour latter fine

Jinbe wouldn't let either of that shit slide cause again if they fought jinbe it wouldve been the last appearances they made
:funky:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji has no value as a character, he is just a pussy bitch who is there to take L's and lust after dudes wanting to literally suck their dicks (He wanted to have sex with Okiku).
He is canonically not part of monster trio anymore

@kurwa @Chrono
Glad Oda knows nothing about the monster trio.

Worst fanmade concept ever.

And a stupid one as well. The crew is in perennal expansion, today's M3 could be invalid tomorrow.

Page one an ancient zoan ran to onigashima either way not stepping another foot onto wano after his fight with sanji
Killer was up an hour latter fine

Jinbe wouldn't let either of that shit slide cause again if they fought jinbe it wouldve been the last appearances they made
:funky:
Man miss me with that bullshit
Zoro also defeated Kyoshiro, he was missing for days
Surely Zoro knocked his ass out and then greatest of doctors in Wano had to surgically fix his ass.

Saying Zoro defeated Kyoshiro has as much as basis as Sanji's irrelevant gay ass defeating Page One has
He doesn't have a single W in the new World, only Ls

Hell he took an L against a literal fodder like Vergo who Zoro one shots with a punch
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is a jealous little beta bitch who literally got Sonned by Jinbei and Jinbei is a bitch too

Opinion my fucking ass
Zoro was the one leading charge and doing what Vice Captain is supposed to do and Jinbei just like Sanji has for years as a back ground character only agreed with Zoro.

The enforcer the Vice Captain Zoro
The Advisor Jinbei

Sanji used to be an advisor but now he is complete doo doo butter back ground beta fuck getting son'd by a charisnma less bitch like Jinbei
What charge you talking about lol
The not listening to luffys commanders charge that jinbe and franky shared their thoughts on but didn't push against?

Where were his 2 followers when he was tryna fight drake

Monster duo
Luffy and jinbe

Irrelevant
Zoro and sanji
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.