Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I disagree with you Jinbei is a great charcter
Idk I never liked Jinbei.
I pretty much have same feeling towards Jinbe that @TheAncientCenturion has.

Oda tries with him, he is okay but he has no charisma at all for me to be his fan. He offers no entertainment value.

If Oda gives him Pre Skip Zoro like moments then maybe

If Zoro can cut Kaido with the Ryou +physical ap that Oden did and Kaido comments that he actually a swordsman worthy like Oden. Oda literally setting it up. Its like you really have to hate Zoro alot to see this. Look at the set up
1. Kinemon shocked at Zoro physical strength in Wano
2. Scabbards start to praise Zoro (Kappa and Kinemon)
3. Kinemon scared of Enma while Zoro tames it on 1 day showing his Ryou control ( You know the comment Kaido keeps repeating that the scabbards are bot on Oden level)
4. Now the main villian thinks they won't be a swordsman like Oden again. Bro this is literally common sense at this point.
My Dude, i LOVE zoro, im Just not lunatic as some here, i do think zoro Will even KILL kaido, im not denying ANY hints oda is given us.

Im saying that If zoro was ALONE as oden was against kaido , zoro would last less than what Luffy did a d luffy have way better endurence than zoro.

Zoro Will have fantastic hints, and even be able to kill kaido, but not without A LOT, really A LOT of help from Luffy, Kid, Law and even others.

Im sure of that

I really hope the salt from Sanji is actually in the chapter, not just a meme from Redon. What a glorius week for Woro fanboys to trash on Lanji fanboys, is the reverse of the Sanji vs King chapter.

:suresure:
I find this
Woro
Lanji
Fan base rivalry cringe as fuck.

If you are a Zoro fan, you should be above giving a fuck about Sanji, or Jinbei or any inferior character.

What? Did you even read what i asked you. Wtf does the 9 scabbards vs Zoro have to do with anything i said
Tbh i thought you was sayin something about him having to prove it this arc. Ngl i read it too fast lol
But yeah zoro is obviously eventually gonna surpass oden

Reason i mentioned zoro vs the scabbards is because kaido looks at them as a whole inferior to oden
And zoro isnt gonna surpass all 9 together at least not now

Tho yeah hell be stronger than them individually and have better haki

You clearly do if you go out of your way to start multiple bait threads about him and ping his fans to get a rise out of it

Thanks for being open about it
There is a one thing to troll and to give a fuck about Sanji.
I am just describing Sanji how he is, Sanji is canonical gay, SIMP, cuck and a beta male. If you think those qualities are insulting to Sanji, you have no one to blame but Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.