• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Hody was a great antagonist
He has a compelling character arc that made him a truly despicable character
He was "Grief to madness" architype executed right, at least by One Piece standards.

What does Jinbei offer from a character stand point?
I agree. I think Jinbei shouldn’t be part of the crew because he’s boring af compared to the other SHs

I like zoro but oden is some sort of legend, maybe he is not the strongest when he is alive but he got great reputation to hurt kaido n almost kill kaido if no one intercept him
Oden is a legend but not quite the caliber of Rayleigh
Rayleigh was shown as a legend bigger than all Yonkou and all emperors
Oden's legend is at best same level as Yonkou which is okay but not all that great in the grand scheme of things as emperors are but cogs in a machine

Please use spoilers when posting multiple images, it's tedious reading the post otherwise.

I don't know why it's a big deal. You're the one who came in saying hurr durr this. So now you agree that Sanji didn't take out P1 and was lying about what he was going to do. Which was my original point, Sanji didn't take him out, failed in his task that he so arrogantly boasted about, and fled the scene. Which I what I said, and you came in with some irrelevancies.
We dont know about that fleeing the scene stuff...... its possible he could have accomplished his task and knocked page one out, but because of Page Ones Ancient Zoan Durability, he could have been up soon after. The whole Purpose of that Sanji vs Page One thing was to stop Page One from attacking the capital. Remember Page One was destroying the soba shops and the capital because he couldnt find Sanji. Sanji showing himself is what stopped page one from rampaging in the capital.

Hody had no grief though. He was just a racist asshole.
Hody's grief is observing the mistreatment of fishmen at the hands of humans, its same grief that fisher tiger and Jinbei have observed but their grief didn't turn into madness.

In a way if someone like Jinbei is rosionate (or what ever the fuck his name is) then Hody is like Doflamingo, although obviously Jinbei and Hody are not siblings.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fishman aren't human so its kay
Post automatically merged:

Hody's grief is observing the mistreatment of fishmen at the hands of humans, its same grief that fisher tiger and Jinbei have observed but their grief didn't turn into madness.

In a way if someone like Jinbei is rosionate (or what ever the fuck his name is) then Hody is like Doflamingo, although obviously Jinbei and Hody are not siblings.

You misunderstand Hody if you think he had any grief in his heart.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
its possible he could have accomplished his task and knocked page one out, but because of Page Ones Ancient Zoan Durability, he could have been up soon after.
So now you are speculating right? The thing you accused me of. It's not hard to admit when you are wrong. Point is Sanji lied. He stated he will decrease the enemy's numbers. And he didn't do that. And there's no indication of him doing anything.

Oden is a legend but not quite the caliber of Rayleigh
Rayleigh was shown as a legend bigger than all Yonkou and all emperors
Oden's legend is at best same level as Yonkou which is okay but not all that great in the grand scheme of things as emperors are but cogs in a machine
Rayleigh shown as a legend bigger than all yonko and emperors? Thats cap..... Also what puts rayleigh higher than Oden?If anything Oden was portrayed above Rogers underlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.