Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Imagine being so strong that you have to hold back your strength in hopes that your enemy is strong enough to kill you, because if you didn't, you'd royally fuck them up.
I'm not sure on him holding back yet. Maybe when a proper TL is out it'll be clearer.

He's been ambushed so I'm suspecting it's wasn't a conscious decision. He's been subconsciously mourning Oden's death for 20 years. Searching for a way to die that'll turn him into a Legend like Oden. So seeing his scabbards fucked with him mentally which apparently made him susceptible to their attacks. But now that he's sobered up to the fact that their strength isn't up to Oden's par, that vulnerability is gone.

Lol Zoro didn’t even beat the Crab Gifter :suresure:
I knew someone was going to pull this. Those are two different people. Oda is just recycling designs.

Compared the 2. Not only are their fighting styles different, one uses all sword and the other one uses swords and a gun. The one Zoro fought has tattoos on his chest.

This new one doesn't. No, the Band-Aid wouldn't cover the tattoo because it's too high.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I knew someone was going to pull this. Those are two different people. Oda is just recycling designs.

Compared the 2. Not only are their fighting styles different, one uses all sword and the other one uses swords and a gun. The one Zoro fought has tattoos on his chest.

This new one doesn't. No, the Band-Aid wouldn't cover the tattoo because it's too high.
Same arm tattoo though

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

ZORO FOUGHT HIM AND HE CAME BACK HOLDING A GUN

QUEEN USING A GUN

ZORO VS QUEEN CONFIRMED

:finally::finally::finally::finally:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
before hes dead for good we better see Kaido pulling out some crazy shits to Wano and its surrounding
Bro...we still have 40-50 chapters left of Wano (that's probably a conservative estimate even)

I don't think people understand how long we still have to go here lol

We haven't scratched the surface with Kaido yet. In terms of psyche or combat.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its still so weird to me how much oda changed up how smile users work but in a good way

Like remember sheepshead and ginrummy? Oda legit either killed them or retconned them out the story lol. I miss them tbh
I loved them :/

I think Oda killed them off lol. Sheepshead was dead to rights when he was on Jack's ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.