Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima be honest, I'm not really all that attached to the scabbards... only one that would have me like "damn..." is kinemon & thats only cause he's been with us for so long, but even his death wouldn't impact me that much.

I dont think anyone is dying, I'd like it because it would add some tension to the arc that I think is lacking... but for me to really be on board there has to be consequences to characters we care about but I doubt the strawhats will be put in that kind of danger so it'll have to be either law or kid which is kinda meh to me.

We'll see what its like when this raid/war is over.
i get what you mean

Honestly tho I see at least one of the dukes being taken out
If one does i might lowkey tear up lol

I doubt and really dont want kid or law to die

Bro...we still have 40-50 chapters left of Wano.

I don't think people understand how long we still have to go here lol

We haven't scratched the surface with Kaido yet. In terms of psyche or combat.
i know, just saying. Im excited to see scabbards getting wrecked, and kiku's flying hand is a good start. Here we have the likes of Kiku drawing first blood againts him instead of Luffy. Now imagine what Luffy would do to him now that hes capable of mastering ryous. The only times we've seen him in dragon form was him strucked down by luffy and returns to his human form, and being a slimy cobra at the back waiting for Oden to come and then got striked down. Same vs the scabbards, 10+ chapters of clownery and he's done nothing till his troops fell apart (understandable) and then getting toyed around when he tries to fight them.

Status
Not open for further replies.