Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not ironic you were arguing they were different people? So do you now admit he’s a Headliner (Elite Gifter)? And all 3 panels are the same person
Ive never argued about that fodder. Never knew he was on that headliner panel at all.

Doesnt matter anyway. Zoro didnt evem take him down. But yh the one Zoro fought looks different to the one in that panel. But the one in this chapter is defintely the same as the one Zoro fought.

I get that he looks the same but that and that's the point that I'm making. He just recycling at design. It's the same as a lot of the females in one piece looking similar.
I get that but it could still be same character that what I am saying. Oda sometimes forgets the certain things the design of his characters. In the next official volume he’ll clear it up. Oda Forgot to put Kid scar in the series. I wouldn’t make big deal of it.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I get that but it could still be same character that what I am saying. Oda sometimes forgets the certain things the design of his characters. In the next official volume he’ll clear it up. Oda Forgot to put kid scar in the series. I wouldn’t make big deal of it.
It's the same character. It seems that you're a new member so just letting you know that's what happens here with the Z vs S shenanigans.

Ive never argued about that fodder. Never knew he was on that headliner panel at all.

Doesnt matter anyway. Zoro didnt evem take him down. But yh the one Zoro fought looks different to the one in that panel. But the one in this chapter is defintely the same as the one Zoro fought.
all 3 are the same person. The main features are all there just minus tattoos which Oda may have added in after the first time he debuted the design at the beginning of the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.