Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I'm fairly sure common citizens in the new world are barely stronger than common citizens in the first part of the Grand Line at best.
These arent common citizens. The Gifters who fought Zoro said they were ALL pirate captains before the got Smile powers

And pirate captains in the new world are stronger than pirate captains in Paradise

Why?

If you believe 100% Zoro can't beat Kaido then why doesn't Zoro just fight ONLY Kaido

Why does Zoro have to fight Jack then? To stall him? Is Zoro at 100% so dangerous that Kaido needs someone to wear Zoro down a bit?

So what's the point of jack then?

I mean the Point of Zoro vs King is Zoro fights the strongest enemy swordsman and wins hence progressing his dream.

So if that's not happening, what's the point of Zoro vs Jack? So that Kaido doesn't face a 100% Zoro in case he'd get his ass beaten?
The point of Zoro vs Jack would be to let him defeat someone. He is the fighter of the crew, he can't just wound Kaido while Jinbe and Sanji defeat Queen and King. Jack is strong but weaker than Jinbe's and Sanji's opponent (in this scenario), thus Zoro wouldn't seem far more usefull than them, a thing that would happen if he ended up defeating King alone and wounding Kaido.

So Kaido captured 5000 Captains?
There could be a rare Zoro type situation where subordinates are decently strong enough to also be chosen to also be turned into Gifters.

But what I'm referring to is that the fifteen fighting Zoro said they were All pirate captains before getting folded into the beast pirates. And they thought Zoro was one too or something saying he should do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.