Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm no, they all ate a smile and started off as gifters. But the strongest ones rose to the headliner ranks.

This shit is not rocket science lmfao. You can group Buggy with Kaido just because they are both devil fruit eaters. That doesn't mean they are the same level.
If that was the case Oda could have explained the Gifter category with some of the hundreds of common soldiers who ate an artificial fruit, yet he chose to mix them with Headliners. I can group Buggy with Kaido if the criteria is showing devil fruit users, and since Oda has explicitly drawn many Headliners under the title of Gifters, then the logical assumption is that every Headliner who ate an artificial devil fruit is a Gifter because what defines such group is said consumption and not a power hierarchy; hence why Headliners were addressed as elite Gifters, which literally makes them Gifters still; they are just higher within the same group.

It isn't rocket science, but you are forcing it as such by overcomplicating a simple thing. Every artificial user is a Gifter and some of them have the Headliner rank (which at the same time isn't solely made up of Gifters), hence why Holdem and company (66% of the whole group) were put in the Gifters category during a narration that is always speaking in present time. Plain and simple, you're just mixing up hierarchy based on strength and categories based on SMILE consumption, hence your flawed counter-argument regarding Buggy and Kaido.

If that was the case Oda could have explained the Gifter category with some of the hundreds of common soldiers who ate an artificial fruit, yet he chose to mix them with Headliners. I can group Buggy with Kaido if the criteria is showing devil fruit users, and since Oda has explicitly drawn many Headliners under the title of Gifters, then the logical assumption is that every Headliner who ate an artificial devil fruit is a Gifter because what defines such group is said consumption and not a power hierarchy; hence why Headliners were addressed as elite Gifters, which literally makes them Gifters whether elite or not; they are just higher within the same group.

It isn't rocket science, but you are forcing it as such while overcomplicating a simple thing. Every artificial user is a Gifter and some of them have the Headliner rank, hence why Holdem and company (66% of the whole group) were put in the Gifters category during a narration that is always speaking in present time. Plain and simple, you're just mixing up hierarchy based on strength and categories based on SMILE consumption, hence your flawed counter-argument regarding Buggy and Kaido.
Listen, I'm not reading all that shit just because you can comprehend a simple thing as ranks.
Next you gonna say Calamities aren't stronger than Tobiroppo.

If you can't understand something as simple as this:

Don't reply to me.
I don't wanna chat with a braindead person

I don't think telling Jinbei to kill himself for something he had no direct involvement with counts as plain old banter.
You mean back in FI ? Wasn't it more along the lines of, if he is indeed responsible for everything that happened to Nami, he should commit seppuku, which is one killing himself to restore his honor ?

And then Jimbe explained himself and Sanji later on fought alongside him to save Fish-Man Island ?

Status
Not open for further replies.