Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean back in FI ? Wasn't it more along the lines of, if he is indeed responsible for everything that happened to Nami, he should commit seppuku, which is one killing himself to restore his honor ?

And then Jimbe explained himself and Sanji later on fought alongside him to save Fish-Man Island ?
Actually Sanji jumped into matters he had no business in and told Jinbe to kill himself after Jinbei explained basically everything to them, and Nami had to tell off Sanji and forgave him soon after since Jinbei wasn't an accomplice of Arlong.

Sanji only tolerated Jinbei because Nami approves of him.

Isn’t damage control just comebacks
It's still Zoro being petty. When Luffy told Inu "Old man, I bet you're really tough!" Zoro didn't chime in with "In that case I'm Super tough!." Same thing when Luffy commented on Fujitora's strength before they knew who he was. Zoro ain't say nothing. But Luffy comments on Sanji's strength, and Roronoa Petty emerges.

Actually Sanji jumped into matters he had no business in and told Jinbe to kill himself after Jinbei explained basically everything to them, and Nami had to tell off Sanji and forgave him soon after.

That’s some srs bitch ass mentality
Post automatically merged:

It's still Zoro being petty. When Luffy told Inu "Old man, I bet you're really tough!" Zoro didn't chime in with "In that case I'm Super tough!." Same thing when Luffy commented on Fujitora's strength before they knew who he was. Zoro ain't say nothing. But Luffy comments on Sanji's strength, and Roronoa Petty emerges.
Yeah I’ll give you this one, fair point

Actually Sanji jumped into matters he had no business in and told Jinbe to kill himself after Jinbei explained basically everything to them, and Nami had to tell off Sanji and forgave him soon after.

He does have some business, he did put his life on the line alongside Luffy, Zoro and Usopp to save Nami from those fishmen. She's a friend he cares a lot about.

He was standing up for her and was upset because of the things that happened to her. When she forgave Jimbe, he backed off and then helped out Jimbe in the fight that followed.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He does have some business, he did put his life on the line alongside Luffy, Zoro and Usopp to save Nami from those fishmen. She's a friend he cares a lot about.

He was standing up for her and was upset because of the things that happened to her. When she forgave Jimbe, he backed off and then helped out Jimbe in the fight that followed.
How come luffy zoro or ussop who did the same didnt say anything to jinbe ? Nami can speak for herself. He was just being a simp

This should - SHOULD, not will - finally end the debate about Sanji’s place in the new hierarchy. Even he’s getting pissy about Jinbe superseding him, which...yeah, of course he does. He’s stronger and has decades more experience with the world than Sanji does, so read it and weep :luuh:
Tbf jinbe ever since his return looks like hes superceded all the strawhats bar luffy obviously

1. His bounty hype
  2. The fact he was a shichibukai
  3. Law and kids reactions to him joining the strawhats
  4. Him going second to luffy in the action shot. Not the biggest deal imo but it was argued for and even a reason why people saw sanji getting kicked out of top 3
  5. Him taking zoros spot and zoro sanjis on his left and right side on the double page and even color spread

Jinbe being the strongest smartest one definitely makes sense but i doubt odas gonna keep it that way. Imo they'll definitely surpass him at least in strength this arc when they show off the rs and enma more
Especially if they end up soloing stronger opponents

Can nami not speak for herself ? Who is sanji to tell jinbe kill himself.
So back to this we are now that the other arguments were refuted

Status
Not open for further replies.