• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Update from Redon
Chapter 995: "The Kunoichi's Oath"

- Marco Vs. Big Mom. Marco's flames can hurt Prometheus.
- Big Mom grabs Marco.
- Perospero is about to attack him but Carrot and Wanda in their sulong form come to face him.
- Big Mom leaves Marco and leaves.
- Carrot and Wanda ask Marco to follow her, Perospero and others will take care of Carrot and Wanda.
- Apoo running around Onigashima.
- Queen tells the Straw Hats "Wow, I didn't expect there to be someone with Germa's blood."
- Chopper is infected by the Queen plague of the "Ice Oni/Demon".
- Usopp Vs. Ulti, she hits Usopp.
- Ulti catches Nami and says "Your captain cannot become the King of the Pirates".
- Nami tells him "I have no doubts, Luffy will become the King of the Pirates".
- From what you see in one of the images, Tama and Onimaru/Gyukimaru appears at the end of the chapter where Nami and Ulti are.
He tells which straw hat wtf???

wueen is in front of sanji rifhtbnow ???

holt shit

Update from Redon

- Big Mom grabs Marco.
- Perospero is about to attack him but Carrot and Wanda in their sulong form come to face him.
- Carrot and Wanda ask Marco to follow her, Perospero and others will take care of Carrot and Wanda.
- Queen tells the Straw Hats "Wow, I didn't expect there to be someone with Germa's blood."
- Ulti catches Nami and says "Your captain cannot become the King of the Pirates".
- From what you see in one of the images, Tama and Onimaru/Gyukimaru appears at the end of the chapter where Nami and Ulti are.
Haha Tama is actually going to mindrape them lmao

Update from Redon

- Big Mom grabs Marco.
Damn Chopper and Usopp outed from the equation in just one spoiler

Lol, I know you're fucking around. Listen, if she says "I think it''s best we do this another time Marco" then I'll stop shitting on my favorite baboon trainer.

Linlin is a great character. Strong, dynamic, quirky, unique, and fun. She's one of the best characters Oda has created. She is far from lame.
lol
is that the reason why you complain constantly about her portrayal by oda?
that and being one of the best characters he ever made
something is not adding up
seems like a contradiction

We are shown Tama and BM leaving. So I am expecting them coming in contact. Unlike others tama sees BM as her friend. Maybe she brought Oshiruko.
I mean there's limits to how far Oda can take this food shit with Big Mom. Uncontrollable hunger pangs Big Mom is one thing, but if fully conscious Big Mom walks away from a fight for some damn food, I'm putting my foot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.